Amref Health Africa Vacancies 2018 for Admin Assistant/Storekeeper/Cashier (Somali) RE-ADVERTISED
የሙያ ሙያ ኢትዮጵያውያን, Amref Health Africa Jobs Vacancy, የሥራ እድሎች Amref Health Africa, Amref Health Africa Recruitment, Amref Health Africa Jobs Opportunities… Jobs details below…
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Amref Health Africa Jobs Vacancies 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Amref Health Africa Jobs Vacancies 2018
Amref Health Africa is an African-led international health development organization headquartered in Nairobi, Kenya. Founded in 1957 as the Flying Doctors of East Africa to bring critical health services to remote communities, Amref Health Africa envision to bringing lasting health change for Africa in more than 30 countries across the continent. With a focus on women and children, the organization strives to overcome the most critical health challenges facing the continent: maternal and child health, HIV & TB, malaria, water and sanitation and health systems strengthening. Amref Health Africa in Ethiopia has been working in Ethiopia since 2002 in close collaboration with the Federal Ministry of Health implementing a range of projects in maternal, neonatal and child health, reproductive health, health systems strengthening, health workforce development, water and sanitation, HIV/AIDS and non-communicable diseases across the country, supported by a wide range of multilateral and bilateral donors, corporates and foundations.
III. Program Overview
Transform/HDR (Health Developing Regions) is a USAID funded five years RMNCH project. The project will be operational in the four Developing Regional States (DRS) namely: Afar, Benishangul – Gumuz, Gambella and Ethiopian Somali Regional States. Transform/HDR will be implemented in partnership with Amref Health Africa, Intrahealth International, Project HOPE and General Electric with the overall aim to end preventable child and maternal deaths, and further contribute to the achievement of the goals of HSTP. It is a women, children and girl-centered project, designed to increase access to integrated quality high impact MNCH-FP services; improve heath seeking behavior enhanced by reduced gender inequalities; and improved evidence-based decision making and program learning with sustainable health system strengthening.
IV. Job Summary:
The Admin Assistant/Storekeeper/Cashier will provide support related to Administrative, Logistic, and Storekeeping and Cash Management functions. S/he, will be mainly responsible for efficient cash and store management and also support the Admin and Finance Officer in all office management/logistic activities including equipment, vehicles, and project personnel files, employees performance management, etc. S/he also facilitates the recruitment of new hires and orientation on organization’s policies and procedures. She/he will responsible for ensuring transparency and accountability at all levels in all areas of procurement and logistics management.
V. Key responsibilities:
· Support the Admin & Finance Officer in maintaining an HR filing system in compliance with Human Resource policies.
· Ensure accuracy and timely submission of timesheets from all field based staff. Also, cross check and maintain records for leave, holiday and vacation time.
· Maintain an assets register for all Amref Health Africa fixed assets.
· Support the maintenance of up to date insurances tracking system for all the Amref Health Africa facilities, equipment and new staff etc
· Manage utilities including water and electricity ensuring timely payment to avoid disconnection; appropriate usage.
· Maintain all necessary files.
· Maintaining the office inventory and stationary supplies and utility services maintenance.
· Provide general support to the Admin and Finance Officer/Regional Manager including scheduling meetings, filing and any additional administrative support.
· Facilitate the cleaning work of warehouse area in a programmed manner and ensure to have attractive and suitable working environment.
· Make sure always materials are organized on the right location and proper manner.
· Keep a tight control while undertaking of items receiving, Issuing, record keeping and periodic inventory taking.
· Prepare the Goods Receiving Note and Goods Issue and record data on Bin cards as required.
· Be aware and follow security/safety procedures according to rules and regulations of Amref health Africa and take appropriate safeguard.
· Inspect the quality and quantity of materials during receiving, dispatching and stored in the warehouses.
· Consolidate monthly, yearly and other need based reports on procurement, stocks, assets and fleet to Admin and Finance Officer.
· Follow all Amref Health Africa policies, procedures, and documentation requirements in preparing cheques and payment vouchers.
· Settle income tax and withholding tax to concerned revenue authority.
· Collect bank advice for transfer and payment made for work advance.
· Handel petty cash and replenish on time.
· Match invoices/receipts with payment vouchers, GRN and other required documents.
· Pay per diem and other necessary payments for workshop, meetings, and training participants. Ensure all required documents are attached; calculations are correct, appropriate approvals and reviews are made before payment of any cash payments.
· Support program staff in cash flow projection
· Keep the safe keys, cash and other assets in a secure and protected place.
· Prepare cash, bank and advances reconciliations and submit for review/approval every week and monthly.
· Perform other tasks as assigned by the immediate supervisor
. Qualification requirements
· B.A Degree in Accounting, Business Administration or related field.
· At least 3 years of professional experience working as Administration Assistant, storekeeper/Cashier in NGO.
· Excellent knowledge of inventory management is required.
. Ability to prepare concise statistical inventory reports is required
. USAID work experience is desired
· Demonstrated excellent personal integrity and confidentiality
· Strong organizational and time management skills
· Demonstrated ability in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
Terms of employment: one year with possible extension
Duty Station: Jijiga field office.
Required number: – 1 (One)
How to Apply
Interested applicants are invited to send their non–returnable application by quoting the position and reference number in the subject matter including updated CV and application letter which should include remuneration requirements and contact details of three work related referees, (including HR and Immediate supervisor) to Human Resources Department, through ETrecruitment@Amref.org or P.o Box 20855 code 1000 Addis Ababa.
The closing date for submitting applications is November 19, 2018. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further screening.
· Telephone call to the office is strongly forbidden.
Amref Health Africa is an equal opportunity employer and has a non-smoking environment policy.
FEMALE CANDIDATES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY!!!