International Livestock Research Institute (ILRI) Jobs 2019 recruitment adverts have been released online. International Livestock Research Institute recruitment 2019, Vacancies, Jobs, Career, Application Form Portal, Requirements and other details are available below.
International Livestock Research Institute (ILRI) Jobs 2019 Recruitment Application has commenced. All Interested Eligible applicants From Ethiopia can apply for the available vacancies before the Job application deadline. 2019 International Livestock Research Institute Jobs details like qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form portal, how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below, obtained from an official source.
International Livestock Research Institute (ILRI) Ethiopia would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
The International Livestock Research Institute (ILRI) works for better lives through livestock in developing countries. ILRI is co-hosted by Kenya and Ethiopia, has 14 offices across Asia and Africa, employs some 700 staff and has an annual operating budget of about USD80 million.
ILRI Ethiopia Job Vacancies 2019-2020
- BA degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Team player, self-motivated, ability to work with minimum supervision
- Ability to prioritize, problem-solve and meet agreed deadlines
- A Solid understanding of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Strong computer skills with a knowledge of relevant software packages
- Ability to multitask under tight deadlines
- Focuses on results for the client and responds positively to feedback
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to prepare high quality reports.
- 5 years’ relevant work experience
- Working experience at least in part in an international NGO or an international organization
- Last Date:- 23 August 2019
Applicants should provide a cover letter and curriculum vitae; names and addresses (including telephone and email) of three referees who are knowledgeable about the candidate’s professional qualifications and work experience to be included in the curriculum vitae. The position and reference number: REF: A/36/19 should be clearly indicated in the subject line of the cover letter. All applications to be submitted online on our recruitment portal: http://ilri.simplicant.com by clicking on the “Apply Now” tab above before 23 August 2019.
To find out more about ILRI visit our website at https://www.ilri.org
ILRI Ethiopia Advertisement
PO Box 5689
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
+251-11 617 2000
+251-11 617 2001
Official Website:- www.ilri.org