International Medical Corps (IMC) Vacancies 2018 for Senior Finance Officer
የሙያ ሙያ ኢትዮጵያውያን, International Medical Corps (IMC) Jobs Vacancy, የሥራ እድሎች International Medical Corps (IMC), International Medical Corps (IMC) Recruitment, International Medical Corps (IMC) Jobs Opportunities… Jobs details below…
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the International Medical Corps (IMC) Jobs Vacancies 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
International Medical Corps (IMC) Jobs Vacancies 2018
· Ensures that IMC Ethiopia financial and operational activities are in compliance with Ethiopian (tax law, CSA law, and government pension agency laws), Donor rules and regulations, and IMC policies and procedures.
· Assist in checking payment vouchers for Field Office.
· Assist in preparation of monthly pipelines, preparation of projects’ projections and taking action in updating projections as need arises
· Assist in preparation of budget in Government formats
· Participate in preparation of Government reports
· Assist in preparation of Donor Budget
· Assist in preparation of monthly payroll
· Participate in the preparation/review of monthly report before shared to Split office.
· Participate in new grant kick-off meetings and post-award coordination meetings as required
· Review and account for procurement transactions submitted by the logistic team to ensure adequate supporting documentation, accuracy of amounts and control over payments.
· Reviews payment request documentations for completeness and signs “checked by” on the payment voucher indicating that the check and voucher has been accurately prepared, the transaction is authorized by a budget-holder, the documentation is complete and accurate, there are sufficient funds in the bank, correctly coded and the cost is allowable.
· Work hand in hand with the HO finance manager to improve the quality of reports in IMC Ethiopia offices and their timeliness.
· Trains all new Finance staffs on the accounting system, cost point and on all applicable policies and procedures.
· Assist in internal audit, external audit and donor specific audit assignments and response for their quires
· Provide training to finance staff on internal procedures and fill the gap when required.
· Bachelor Degree in Finance &Accounting, Economics, or relevant field.
· Minimum 5 years’ experience directly related to financial management or accountancy, preferably with an international organization (NGO)
· Active knowledge of English language writing and speaking
· Proficiency in financial Accounting software, like ACCPA, etc & MS Excel and MS Word as well as good grasp on Internet and email communication.
· Ability to work independently and under tight deadlines.
How to Apply
Interested applicants who meet the above requirements should submit their application letter and CV through www.ethiojobs.net before OR on Nov 13, 2018.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Note: IMC is equal opportunity employer and hence candidate from all background: religion, ethnic group, qualified women and people living with disabilities, etc are all encouraged to apply.