Malawi Bureau of Standards Recruitment 2019 – Public Relations Officer… Malawi Bureau of Standards recruitment 2019 application form, requirements, qualifications, and guidelines.
I believe you visit this page because you seek information on How to Apply for the Malawi Bureau of Standards Recruitment – Job Vacancy exercise. This page will give you insight on how to apply for Malawi Bureau of Standards recruitment 2019/2020, application form, requirements, qualification, guidelines, portal, and related details.
Malawi Bureau of Standards Recruitment 2019
Applications are invited from in suitably qualified applicants for the 2019/2020 Malawi Bureau of Standards Recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Malawi Bureau of Standards following the procedures on this page.
Before we Continue, Let’s talk a little about Malawi Bureau of Standards:
The Malawi Bureau of Standards (MBS) is a Statutory Organization established in 1972 by an Act of Parliament (Cap. 51: 02; revised 2012) with a mandate to promote standardization of commodities and their manufacture, production processing or treatment and to provide for the verification and calibration of weighing and measuring instruments; and further to provide for matters incidental to or connected with standardization. To beef up its operations, the Malawi Bureau of Standards seeks to recruit the services of suitably qualified individuals to fill the following vacant position:
Available Job Positions
The following Job Position is available at Malawi Bureau of Standards:
Vac. No. BS/18/17: Public Relations Officer
Grade: BS 8
Responsible to: Scientific Officer (Engineering and Materials)
Responsible for: Senior Laboratory Assistants
Number of Posts: One
Duty Station: Blantyre
To effectively and efficiently generate analytical data.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparing reagents, glassware and samples for analysis;
- Analyzing samples and recording of analytical results in workbooks;
- Reporting results to supervisor;
- Ensuring that all equipment is in good working condition;
- Reporting faulty equipment to the supervisor;
- Initiating acquisition of laboratory supplies such as glassware, equipment and other consumables;
- Ensuring that work benches, equipment, glassware and the Laboratory in general is clean at all times;
- Organizing disposal of obsolete samples from the laboratory;
- Undertaking calibration checks for equipment and arranging for their calibration;
- Initiating preventive and corrective maintenance of equipment;
- Sample testing items;
- Appraising work performance of Senior Laboratory Assistant. Minimum
Qualifications and Experience
The applicant must possess a Diploma in Engineering or Applied Science with at least one-year experience in similar work
How to Apply
Malawi Bureau of Standards Recruitment 2019 Application Details:
Please indicate the post applied on top of the envelope. Applications accompanied by comprehensive and up to date Curriculum Vitae, copies of relevant academic certificates with at least three traceable referees must be forwarded to the following address by close of business on 22 February, 2019.
Malawi Bureau of Standards,
P.O Box 946,
Note: The Malawi Bureau of Standards is an equal opportunity employer and women are encouraged to apply for any position. Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.