Malawi Judiciary Job Vacancy 2019 for Accounts Assistant
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the Malawi Judiciary Job Vacancy 2019. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Malawi Judiciary Job Vacancy 2019
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Malawians for the vacant posts existing in the Judicial service as bellow.
Post: Accounts Assistant (Grade M)
Salary: Within the Grade M Salary scale segment.
- Applicants should be in possession of Malawi School Certificate of Education with credits in English and Mathematics plus a Certificate in Accounting from accredited institutions.
- To prepare and process salaries and wages.
- To maintain votes ledgers.
- To prepare Bank Reconciliation statements.
- To reconcile accountant General tabulation against votes ledger.
- To Perform cash office work.
- To prepare cash books.
- To receive payments from court users.
- To perform any other duties assigned from time to time.
Applicants for the vacancies should submit their applications together with copies of their Certificates and Curriculum Vitae to:
Judicial Appointments and Disciplinary Committee
P. O Box 30244
To reach him not later than 12th May 2019.