In this article, we will be showing you Netherlands Embassy contact details in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. You will also get to know the Embassy of Netherlands contact address, e-mail address, website, telephone number, visiting hours and lots more.
ABOUT THE EMBASSY OF Netherlands IN ADDIS ABABA
The Netherlands embassy in Ethiopia is where all correspondences and communications between Ethiopia and Netherlands are handled. The embassy represents the interest of the Netherlands Government in Ethiopia. They are also saddled with the responsibility of protecting Netherlands citizens in Ethiopia in accordance with the Ethiopian Law and Constitution.
- 1 NETHERLANDS EMBASSY CONTACT DETAILS
- 2 Contact details
- 3 Contact details for Consular Section
- 3.1 As of Thursday 1 June 2017 the embassy is using an online appointment system. As of then you can’t come to the embassy without an appointment.
- 3.2 Passports, ID cards, Nationlity certificate, consular declarations, legalisation of signature Dutch citizen and visa
- 3.3 MVV applications family reunion after asylum (no appointment needed)
- 3.4 Civic integration exam abroad
- 3.5 Collection of documents (no appointment needed)
- 3.6 Consular questions via e-mail
- 4 Time difference with the Netherlands
NETHERLANDS EMBASSY CONTACT DETAILS
Below is the Embassy of Netherlands Contact details in Ethiopia,
Netherlands embassy in Addis Ababa
- Bengt van Loosdrecht
- Old Airport Zone
Kifle Ketema – Lideta
P.O. Box 1241
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
outside office hours
In case the number above isn’t working because of a technical problem, you can call the mobile phone number: +251118693788 (only during office hours). +251118693868 or +251118693869. Only outside office hours and in case of an emergency, involving Dutch nationals, the following number can be called +251911202542 or +31247247247.
- Opening hours
- Monday – Thursday: 8.00 – 17.00 hours
Friday: 8.00 – 14.00 hours.
For general questions send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For economic questions send an email to email@example.com.
Contact details for Consular Section
- Opening hours
- Monday until Thursday: 8.30 – 12.30 hours and 13.00 – 14.00 hours.
Friday: 8.30 – 12.30 hours.
The consular section is closed every last Wednesday of the month.
Also check our other closing days.
As of Thursday 1 June 2017 the embassy is using an online appointment system. As of then you can’t come to the embassy without an appointment.
Passports, ID cards, Nationlity certificate, consular declarations, legalisation of signature Dutch citizen and visa
Make an appointment via our online appointment system.
Check the status of your passport- or ID card application.
MVV applications family reunion after asylum (no appointment needed)
Monday until Thursday: 8.30 – 11.00 hours.
For all other categories for MVV applications an appointment is needed.
Civic integration exam abroad
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment.
Collection of documents (no appointment needed)
Monday – Thursday: 14.00 – 15.30 hours.
Friday: 11.00 – 12.30 hours.
Consular questions via e-mail
If you have any questions please contact us via the contact form.
Time difference with the Netherlands
Summer time: +1 hour / Winter time: +2 hours