Pyxus Agriculture Limited Vacancies 2019 for Groundnuts Service Manager
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Pyxus Agriculture Limited Vacancies 2019. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Pyxus Agriculture Limited Vacancies 2019
Pyxus Agriculture Limited is a subsidiary of a trusted provider of responsibly sourced, independently verified, sustainable and traceable agricultural products and ingredients, operating in Malawi servicing the needs of its shareholders and their customers. A career opportunity has arisen in our organisation for the position of Groundnuts Service Manager.
GROUNDNUTS SERVICE MANAGER
The successful applicant will report to the Managing Director and will manage and coordinate the production and aggregation of groundnuts for Pyxus in Malawi.
- Develops and implements a Crop production plan in line with the AOP and strategic plan.
- Develops and submits the cost of production and input requirements for approval.
- Manages the seed and Input program.
- Manages the internal Seed Multiplication program.
- Coordinates the buyer identification and broker management.
- Tracks soil fertility across the Region to determine soil fertility improvement.
Qualifications and Experience
- A B.Sc. in Agriculture/Agribusiness.
- Crop Protection Agent Certification or Accreditation.
- At least 5-7 years related managerial experience in the Agricultural Sector.
- A sound working knowledge of Groundnuts growing and best practices.
- Sound comprehension of financial controls and budgeting is essential.
- Competent computer literacy — with Microsoft Office tools, SAP knowledge would be beneficial.
The successful candidate must be versatile enough with strong liaison and networking abilities, influencing & demonstrable negotiation skills. The incumbent must have a good track record in crop protection and Soil Sciences.
The job offers a competitive pay and benefits package. Qualified and interested candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae (CV) with names of three traceable referees to the address below, no later than 15 March 2019.
The Human Resources Service Administrator, Pyxus Agriculture Limited, P.O. Box 40048 Kanengo Lilongwe 4, or by email to MWLilongweRecruitment@aointl.com
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.