Triggerise Recruitment 2018 for Community Development Facilitators (Multiple Positions) – Jobs in Malawi
One Acre Fund Announces their Recruitment for several positions, Therefore qualified Applicant is requested to Apply for Triggerise Recruitment 2018. See position below and Closing Date…
Want to use your skills to make a difference in the health and wealth in your community?
Do you thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing and evolving work environment? Are you excited by challenge and comfortable networking and connecting different actors in your community? The top line definition of this role is growing the Triggerise ecosystem footprint in Malawi. This means recruiting and supporting, every actor – youths, agents, shops, pharmacies and clinics to grow their health and wealth. If this describes you read on and consider applying to the Triggerise Community Development Facilitators position.
Triggerise is a growing non-profit headquartered in The Netherlands, with offices in South Africa, Portugal, India, and Kenya. Triggerise builds scalable solutions, using mobile technologies, to deliver resources to underserved communities where traditional aid fails to address the changing needs of fragile markets. Triggerise employs a peer-to-peer approach that connects consumers to local small businesses—giving them both the power to access and deliver aid on their own terms. Building on these relationships, we specialize in rewards-based platforms to motivate consumers to make positive choices—helping them to overcome individual barriers as they arise while adding value back into their economies.
Community Development Facilitator Profile & Responsibilities
The Community Development Facilitator is the key connector and supporter of the community actors with the TikoSystem.
They identify, link, and support the targeted youths, agents, shops, pharmacies, and clinics who each will be an important actor within the digital TikoSystem. The Community Development Facilitator is:
- Committed to the mission, vision, and theory of change of Triggerise
- Experienced in working with community members, leaders and adolescents.
- Motivated by working directly in their community and has an entrepreneurial spirit
- Willing to connect, recruit, and support various actors in their community
- Proficient in written and spoken Chichewa and English
Key responsibilities for Community Development Facilitator include:
- Develop and implement effective communication strategies to enhance organizations current relationships, using social media, messaging and a variety of organized communication activities to meet specific goals.
- Set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress towards goals, and track details, data, information and activities to meet and maintain goals.
- Identify and manage a group of community mobilisers (Tiko Pros) – maintain a group of 40 active Tiko Pros per month who will be responsible for discussing sexual and reproductive health issues with adolescents and referring them to participating health clinics for services.
- Organise interactive meetings to refresh skills on communication of health issues, system changes, improving and increasing business.
- Manage a network of health clinics, pharmacies and retailers ensuring they all have contracts signed, providing training to all actors on how to use the system, and ensuring they are using the system effectively.
Multiple positions are available in Lilongwe.
If you feel that you are a good fit for the Community Development Facilitator position send an email with the Subject; Your Name Community Development Facilitator Application to the following to; firstname.lastname@example.org by December 11th 2018 with:
Your latest CV
Cover letter explaining why you want to work for Triggerise and how your experience, skills and competencies make you a strong candidate.