http://www.unn.edu.ng/ University of Nigeria, Nsukka website is active for all current and aspiring students that seek information regarding the Institution.
The University of Nigeria, Nsukka has a website which allows Web Users to access information regarding the educational body online. Are You a new student to UNN and might be wandering the web address of the University? Good news because You have come to the right place.
http://www.unn.edu.ng/ University of Nigeria, Nsukka website
University of Nigeria, Nsukka Official Website:- http://www.unn.edu.ng/
The Management of LU may tend to change plans and may change the website to something else, so in case that happens You could do well to contact them directly regarding issues about their website status.
Professor Benjamin Chukwuma Ozumba
Professor James Chukwuma Ogbonna
Deputy Vice Chancellor (Academic)
Professor Charles Arizechukwu Igwe
Deputy Vice Chancellor (Administration, Nsukka Campus)
Prof. Uchegbu Smart Ndubuisi.
Deputy Vice Chancellor (Administration, Enugu Campus)
Barr. Chris C. Igbokwe
Dr. Mrs. Chinwe Nwogo Ezeani
Jude Kenechukwu Edeh
Dr. Olisa Okeke
For Webometric issues:
For all Payment: BURSARY
For Portal/Website/Email usage issues
University of Nigeria, Nsukka Functions
- Checking Latest News about the University: The Website functions to help web users to find vital information concerning the University. This is the major role the Website plays it helps to keep all students informed about happenings in the University without Him/Her needing to visit the University vicinity.
- Reviewing your University Documents: The University website also helps to store vital information about students of the University, this ranges from Admission letters, biodata and so on, this information is usually accessed in the Student Portal
- Paying School Fees: Students need not go to the University to pay fees because one can easily do all that in the comfort of his home through the University’s website fee portal.
- Registering Courses: Courses could be registered through the University’s website easily and more conveniently without stress. Most Universities in Kenya do not provide a platform on their website for registering courses, but the JAMB has provided a convenient platform through which Clients could register courses online to a University, in fact, all course registrations are done through the Kenya Universities and College Placement Service, If You do not know how to register courses on JAMB, Read this article on How to Register Courses on JAMB Portal
- University Online Application Forms: This Feature is fairly available on all University Websites, It is most relevant for aspiring students of the University, it helps applicants to the University to fill an Application form and submit to the University, this process is quite easy. Are You an aspiring student of University of Eastern Africa Baraton Click Here