VIS-Volontariato Internazionale per lo Sviluppo Vacancies 2018 for Accountant
የሙያ ሙያ Ethiopia, VIS-Volontariato Internazionale per lo Sviluppo Jobs Vacancy, የሥራ እድሎች VIS-Volontariato Internazionale per lo Sviluppo, VIS-Volontariato Internazionale per lo Sviluppo Recruitment, VIS-Volontariato Internazionale per lo Sviluppo Jobs Opportunities… Jobs details below…
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the VIS-Volontariato Internazionale per lo Sviluppo Jobs Vacancies 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
VIS-Volontariato Internazionale per lo Sviluppo Jobs Vacancies 2018
VIS – Volontariato Internazionale per lo Sviluppo is an International NGO based in Rome, Italy and accredited by Charities and Societies Agency in Ethiopia as a Foreign Charity in accordance with the Charities & Societies Agency proclamation No 621/2009 (accreditation n. 0005 issued on 8th October 2009).
VIS Ethiopia works mainly in the fields of education, vocational training, job placement, prevention of irregular migration, and in the wash sanitation sector in partners with the Diocese of Adigrat and the Salesians of Don Bosco.
VIS Ethiopia is seeking a candidate for the post of Accountant and Finance. The Accountant and Finance will be working in the project: “Resilience and Integration in favor of Eritrean refugees and host communities in the area of Shire”
Summary Job Description
· Ascertains that all relevant finance documents are in place and appropriate before payment approval is made;
· Post transactions into Peachtree accounting software;
· Close monthly reports and prepare periodic financial reports;
· Codes expenses with correct budget line account and charging to the appropriate class/program;
· Prepares bank reconciliation every month and takes the necessary action to correct when needed;
· Follow-up of finance management and assure the appropriate utilization of the fund;
· Prepares the necessary financial reports for relevant government offices as needed;
· Deals with and follow up bank activities like timely transfers, deposits, withdrawals and collection of advices, cheque books and bank statements;
· Performs proper and explanatory filing system for petty cash, journal vouchers, and check transaction vouchers of the office; and
· Closes the account books and prepare audit report at the end of the fiscal year
· BA degree in Accounting from a recognized university or college
· Relevant experience of minimum four years in Accounting and Finance field. NGO experience is highly preferable.
· Ability to work in team and demonstrate good interpersonal communication skills
· Strong computer skills in Microsoft office, internet and proven experience in accounting software: Peachtree
· Bilingual: Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Amharic, English
· Willingness to travel and work in remote areas for field work
· Recommendation letter from the most recent employer
· Able to present release letter from current employer in two weeks after job offer.
Terms of Employment: Six (6) months, with a 45-day probationary period; strong possibility of extension
How to Apply
Interested applicants should submit their CV, application letter (one page) including photocopies of all supporting documents through ethiojobs web site.
through ethiojobs web site.
Dec 5, 2018