VisionFund Micro-Finance Institution S.C. Vacancies 2018 for Junior Accountant for Halaba Branch
የሙያ ሙያ ኢትዮጵያውያን, VisionFund Micro-Finance Institution S.C. Jobs Vacancy, የሥራ እድሎች VisionFund Micro-Finance Institution S.C., VisionFund Micro-Finance Institution S.C. Recruitment, VisionFund Micro-Finance Institution S.C. Jobs Opportunities… Jobs details below…
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the VisionFund Micro-Finance Institution S.C. Jobs Vacancies 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
VisionFund Micro-Finance Institution S.C. Jobs Vacancies 2018
Position: Junior Accountant
Place of Work: Halaba Branch Office
Opening Date: November 6, 2018
VisionFund Micro Finance Institution (S.C) is an Institution established according to proclamation No. 40/96 to provide financial services to the productive poor in the rural and urban areas of Ethiopia. VisionFund is currently operating in four of the Regional States of the country.
VisionFund MFI is currently looking for candidates for Junior Accountant role. The successful candidates will have skills and experience that meet the following requirements:
- Major Responsibilities
Budget and operating plan preparations
· Assists the branch manager in the preparation and consolidation of fiscal year budget and operating plan and follow up proper implementation
· Ensure the maintenance of an updated and well-kept accounting books and records
· Summarizes the cash needs of branch its monthly cash flow statement and transfer the request to Head Office as per the recommendation of branch manager.
· Prepares payment vouchers and checks for authorized payments after verifying the correctness of the pertinent source documents.
· Prepares payroll for the braches and reviews the document after payments and effected to ascertain whether deductions of income tax and provident fund are paid to Inland Revenue and deposited to respective saving bank account of employees.
· Reviews the accounts so that all transactions are journalized and posted.
· Prepares bank reconciliation statements for Branch on monthly bases.
· Maintains fixed assets records in appropriate registers showing sufficient details of assets.
· Ensures regular taking up of data back up and filing of it in a safe and secured manner.
· Maintains appropriate records of loan disbursement, incomes, repayments, arrears, bad debts and alert the management on major issues related.
· Work on G-one to expected standards.
Prepare and assist for both internal and external audits
· Provides assistance in any audit or examination to be conducted by the external or internal auditor, government regulatory agencies as well as other parties duly authorized by the Board of Directors or the General Manager to conduct such activity
Maintain sufficient control systems
· Maintains all fixed assets of the Branch in appropriate register and facilitates conducting of physical inventory every year to verify the existence of the assets;
· Work with the treasurer to ensure adequate control of cash and other assets according to laid down policies in the Branches he/she is assigned to.
· Produce for review monthly income, balance sheet and cash flow statement of his/her area of operation
· Produces and submits accurate, complete and timely financial reports of the branch, including cash flow, balance sheet, etc. at the end of each month;
· Produces timely, detailed MIS reports needed for the constant, on-going review, monitoring and management of the branch’s performance
· Determined personality with initiative, perseverance and the ability to motivate and manage a team
· Capability and willingness to take responsibility and highly developed sense of integrity
· Ready to comply and live up to and in accordance with the organization Ideals and Core Values
· Be proficient in Microsoft office, and excellent use of Excel spreadsheets
· Highly developed sense of reliability and accuracy
· Very good communication skills
Terms of Employment: Permanent
Closing Date: November 10, 2018
How to Apply
Candidates who fulfill the above requirements can submit the application letter, updated curriculum vitae with names and addresses of up to 3 references and non-returnable copies of credentials in person to: Shone, Shashemene, Hawassa, Durame & Shinshicho Branch Offices or send to VisionFund Micro Finance Institution (s.c) , P.O.BOX 31478 , Addis Ababa, or can apply online on ethiojobs.com
Women applicants are highly encouraged to apply
If you need more information, you can contact HROD department via telephone number: 0116478356