VisionFund Micro-Finance Institution S.C. Vacancies 2018 for Junior Accountant for Hayik & Mersa New Branch Office
የሙያ ሙያ ኢትዮጵያውያን, VisionFund Micro-Finance Institution S.C. Jobs Vacancy, የሥራ እድሎች VisionFund Micro-Finance Institution S.C., VisionFund Micro-Finance Institution S.C. Recruitment, VisionFund Micro-Finance Institution S.C. Jobs Opportunities… Jobs details below…
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the VisionFund Micro-Finance Institution S.C. Jobs Vacancies 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
VisionFund Micro-Finance Institution S.C. Jobs Vacancies 2018
Ensure the maintenance of an updated and well-kept accounting books and records
- Summarizes the cash needs of branch its monthly cash flow statement and transfer the request to Head Office as per the recommendation of branch manager.
- Maintains appropriate record for the transfer of funds to the branch based on the notification received from Head office.
- Prepares payment vouchers and checks for authorized payments after verifying the correctness of the pertinent source documents.
- Reviews the accounts so that all transactions are journalized and posted
- Prepares bank reconciliation statements for Branches on monthly bases
Maintain sufficient control systems
- Maintains all fixed assets of the Branch in appropriate register and facilitates conducting of physical inventory every year to verify the existence of the assets;
- Ensures all cash collections are deposited intact to the Institutions bank accounts and prepares collection summary sheet to reconcile receipt vouchers with bank deposits
- Produces and submits accurate, complete and timely financial reports of the branch, including cash flow, balance sheet, etc. (monthly, quarterly and annual );
- Produces timely, detailed MIS reports needed for the constant, on-going review, monitoring and management of the branch’s performance;
Assists in preparing Budget and operating plan preparations
Prepare and assist for preparation of documents for both internal and external audits
Qualification and Technical Skill Required
- At least college Diploma or above in Accounting with two years’ experience in related positions for Diploma
- Determined personality with initiative, perseverance and the ability to motivate and manage a team
- Capability and willingness to take responsibility and highly developed sense of integrity
- Ready to comply and live up to and in. accordance with the organization Ideals and Core Values
- Be proficient in Microsoft office, and excellent use of Excel spreadsheets
Terms of Employment: Permanent
Salary: As per the new institution scale (attractive salary and benefits)
Closing Date: November 10, 2018
How to Apply:
Candidates who fulfil the above requirements can submit the application letter, updated curriculum vitae with names and addresses of up to 3 references and non-returnable copies of credentials in person to: North Area Operation Office and Dessie Branch Offic or VisionFund MFI Head office Located near Gerji Mebrat Hail square or send to VisionFund Micro Finance Institution (s.c), P.O.BOX 31478, Addis Ababa, or can apply online on ethiojobs.com
Women applicants are highly encouraged to apply
If you need more information, you can contact Senior HRM & Administration department via telephone number: 0116478356