Concern Worldwide Jobs Vacancies 2018 For Cmam Senior Project Officer
Concern Worldwide Jobs Vacancy, Concern Worldwide Recruitment, Concern Worldwide Jobs Opportunities… Jobs details below…
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Concern Worldwide Jobs Vacancies 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Concern Worldwide Jobs Vacancies 2018
Conduct TOT training for Woreda Health team.
· Supervise cascade training to health extension workers.
· Ensure that in the woreda the TFU/SC, OTP, TSFP and community mobilisation components adhere to the national protocol for the management of Sever Acute Malnutrition
· Ensure all criteria are respected and understood by the trainers and implementing team, including admission and discharge, transfer to and from the various components of the programme, all medical and nutritional protocols and their application.
· Liaise with Health extension worker- supervisors and health center staff on the supervision planning, implementation and monitoring of CONCERN Emergency programme in their locations.
· Support the Woreda Health staff attending the CMAM and Provide on the job training where required.
· Join a monitoring group to provide performance review; mentoring and developing support needs plan for the woreda.
· Facilitate discussions between the woreda health team and UNICEF to closely follow up the supply situation.
· Liaise with the stakeholders to ensure the steady flow of information between the woreda health, authorities, the community and the coordination team at all times as well as effective linkages with the implementation of therapeutic feeding.
Qualifications and Experience Required
· B.Sc degree in public health or Nursing with minimum of 5 years experience.
· College Diploma in Nursing with minimum of 8 years relevant experience
· Well experienced and trained on SAM Management.
· Experience in NGO’s is advantageous
· Computer Literate
· Fluent spoken & written English
· Good leadership and administrative skills
How to Apply
Concern has a Staff Code of Conduct and Programme Participant Protection Policy which has been developed to ensure the maximum protection of programme participants from exploitation and to clarify the responsibilities of Concern staff, consultants, visitors to the programme and partner organizations, and the standards of behavior expected of them. Any candidate offered a job with Concern Worldwide will be expected to sign the Programme Participant Protection Policy and the Staff Code of Conduct as an appendix to their contract of employment and conduct themselves in accordance with the provisions in these two documents.
Interested applicants should submit their C.V., application letter outlining how their experience and skills fit this vacancy and copy of supporting documents to:
Human Resource Department
Tel.No.033 551 0298
Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted