Abc Plc Jobs Vacancies 2018 for It Support Officer – Jobs in Ethiopia
አዳዲስ ስራዎች በኢትዮጵያ ውስጥ, Abc Plc Jobs Vacancy, Abc Plc Recruitment, Abc Plc Jobs Opportunities… Jobs details below…
ተፈላጊው አመልካች (ዎች) ይህንን እድል ለማጣራት በዚህ ገጽ ላይ ያሉትን ዝርዝሮች እና ሂደቶች ለመከተል.
Abc Plc Vacancies 2018
Abc Car Rent, one of Ethiopia’s first car rental companies, has for good reason became the market leader and a household name; having earned a reputation for quality service, reliability and competitive pricing.
Essential job Functions/ Key Responsibilities:
Summary of key functions: The IT Support officer is responsible for the day-to-day aspects of IT related issues in the organization for the effective implementation and achievements of organization goal. Specifically, s/he will focus on achievement of the following key results:
- Handles basic support of hardware, applications and operating systems, technical consultation and networking.
- Performs software installations on company computers and configures applications as specified.
- Manage and collaborate with third party suppliers where appropriate and ensure that vendor performance and provision of services and quality is in line with A&T expectations to meet or exceed service levels.
- Responsible for the optimal operation of all office devices and end user computing environments hardware, peripherals, which directly support and help manage the end user computing environment.
- Conducts orientation for new staffs; Visits selected impact area for making preventive maintenance and assesses and fixes their problems;
- Assists in carrying out full system backup;
- Assists in administering, maintaining and ensuring the smooth operations and functionality of network-based systems;
- Helps and support for both networks based and standalone computer systems for staffs;
- Diagnoses, troubleshoots and fixes computers, printers, scanners, etc.
- Provides technical consultancy for all IT procurement related item;
- Takes part in all system development phases and assists in developing and implementing in house software to automate different manual activities in the agency;
- Develops and maintains any necessary documentation related to the IT systems administration or managements;
- Maintains the inventory of all IT systems related items and plans to replace those below minimum requirements;
- Performs other related tasks as required.
Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in relevant field with Microsoft Windows Server Administration Certificate
- 3-4 years experience
- Problem solving skill
- Having excellent experience with IFRS, LAN, Windows Server Environment; Windows Server Network infrastructure technologies (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP).
- Having proven knowledge in supporting basic computer applications like MS Word, MS Excel, Ms Power Point, MS Access, E-mail;
- Have commitment to work longer hours/weekends or on remote field visits whenever needed
- Having excellent proficiency in spoken and written English with strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in team situations;
- Basic Understanding of Information Technology industry practices.
- Solid knowledge and experience with incident management and operations services tools and systems.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite 2013, 2016, Windows 7, Exchange 2010/2013, Active Directory.
- Basic knowledge of Cisco routers/switches and other networking devices
- Skills in oral and written communication. Ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with all levels of staff, individuals from diverse cultures, and the public.
- Ability to multi-task and self-motivate through assignments and routines.
- A willingness to increase knowledge and update skills as required.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can send their CV through he e-mail address: [email protected]