Abh Services Plc Jobs Vacancy 2018 for Surveyor/Supervisor
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the Abh Services Plc Jobs Vacancy 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Abh Services Plc Jobs Vacancy 2018
ABH Partners is nationally registered firm providing technical and logistic services in the conduct of survey, program implementations, education and consultancy. ABH Partners would like to recruit and deploy competent field staff to conduct/supervise vaccine coverage survey in selected zones in Oromia and Amhara for a limited period of time. Individuals who can fulfill the criteria listed below are most welcome to apply for the position.
Duty Stations: Selected zones in Oromia and Amhara
Line Manager: Technical Director
Direct Reports: Technical Director
Mode of employment: Short term contract
Duration: For a limited period of time
Qualification and experiences:
- The Surveyor/Supervisor shall meet the following qualifications and experience:
- He/She should be a bachelor degree holder or higher of any field
- Have the ability to speak and read English as well as Amharic and Afan Oromo
- Should demonstrate ability during training to complete the survey
- Should have experience conducting/supervising/coordinating house-to-house surveys preferably vaccine coverage survey and produce evidence/reference
- Should have commitment, honesty and willingness to work under difficult circumstances such as walking long distances when local transportation is not available
- ABH will give priorities to recruitment of female monitors to facilitate accesses to households
How to Apply
Only qualified and interested applicants shall submit their scanned degree, application letter and well written resume by email at email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Qualified individuals will be contacted by phone or email for written exam and interview in
Addis Ababa at ABH Office.