Action Against Hunger Recruitment 2018 for Base Finance Administrator – Jobs in Ethiopia
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Action Against Hunger Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Action Against Hunger Recruitment 2018
In collaboration with the Asst. Base Finance Administrator
· Handle the reporting part of the 2 cash accounts movements CST1ETB / CST2ETB respectively.
· Check the compliance of supporting documents presented for payment according to Action Against Hunger internal procedure.
· Keep records of every single transaction passed through cash accounts.
· Ensure good relations with financial partners (bank, tax office, etc
· Verify records of expenses on each invoice & monitor each invoice is in respect to basic financial standard. Don’t release payment for non completed documents.
· In charge of verifying and validating all the financial documents following the Action Against Hunger financial rules and regulations ( translation, information needed on a voucher, signature and supporting documents)
· Consolidate the weekly cash request and send to the Field Coordinator each Friday morning
· In case of cash difference, she/he has to refer to the Field Coordinator and Action Against Hunger could ask her/him to reimburse it because it is her/his responsibility.
Objective 2: Check compliance with purchasing procedures:
· Comply with purchasing procedures upon remitting advances;
· Inform the logistics department of purchasing procedures and of data required on the invoices.
Objective 3: Manage the accounting and administrative document sorting
· Sort accounting documents;
· Sort rental contracts (leases, vehicles, etc.).
· Monitor and Settle monthly bills regularly (Electric & water, telephone, internet, etc) for both guesthouse & office respecting payment schedule.
· Monitor and Settle any type of taxes in respect to the payment schedule.
· Monitor and conduct provident fund deposit every month regularly
· Monitor and conduct pension fund deposit every month regularly
Objective 4: Carry out the monthly cash forecast
· Collect financial information from project managers;
· Prepare the monthly cash forecast and sent to the capital Administrator.
Objective 5: Reporting
· Posting of financial data on the monthly journal
· Prepare monthly report as per the financial policy of Action Against Hunger.
· Compile monthly report documents & ensure to send to Addis office in respect to the assigned schedule.
· Prepare cash journal and cash count reports every month to the head office in Addis in respect to the scheduled setup.
Required level of studies: B.A Degree in Accounting and Finance 5 years’ professional experience. NGO experience is Mandatory.
Professionalism – Sense of organization – Computer skills – Good knowledge of English or French.
How to Apply
If you are interested, please send your application composed of none returnable CV, Covering Letter with “Base Finance Administrator” written in the subject line, and two references to the following addresses:
Action Against Hunger – Addis Ababa – Human Resources Department, P.O. Box
2357, (On the way to Meskel flower from Dembel city mall, Behind Addis Ababa Road Transportation Authority Garage ): or Directly In Person to Action Against Hunger, Gode, Sekota, Kabri Dahar, Gambella, Mega, and Hirna offices ;
NB: Only short listed applicants will be communicated on and selection process includes technical test and an interview.
“Women are Highly Encouraged to Apply”