Addis Cardiac Center Vacancies 2018 for Chief Finance Officer (CFO)
የሙያ ሙያ ኢትዮጵያውያን, Addis Cardiac Center Jobs Vacancy, የሥራ እድሎች Addis Cardiac Center, Addis Cardiac Center Recruitment, Addis Cardiac Center Jobs Opportunities… Jobs details below…
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Addis Cardiac Center Jobs Vacancies 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Addis Cardiac Center Jobs Vacancies 2018
Purpose of the Job:
To enhance the financial and operational performance of the Company by leading the design and implementation of financial recording, analysis such as key performance indicators, reporting and management system that provides accurate and current information for better decision making, and supports efficient management of cost, working capital and investments.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the development, revision and implementation of cost effective financial management and accounting systems in accordance with accounting principles and business requirements.
- Lead ACC’s performance management system development, implementation and improvement.
- Prepare a three year financial business plan for the company
- Coordinate ACC’s annual budget preparation; monitor departmental budgeting discipline and performance to ensure achievement of strategic objectives.
- Prepare annual financial plan of the company indicating schedule of cash inflows and outflows and identifying the best way for financing projects, and prepare long term financial forecasts in relation to developing future strategies for the company.
- Oversee monthly financial report, (actual VS plan, variance analysis and reasons for the variance)
- In collaboration with the Management Team, define annual financial performance target, financial indicators, performance targets, and monitor and evaluate accordingly.
- Oversee effective implementation of Company financial policies and procedures and ensure relevant government regulations are understood and duly observed by all concerned.
- Follow up compliance with tax and other regulatory and prudential requirements and guidelines, and ensure timely and accurate payment of all tax and pension obligations to the concerned organizations.
- Review transactions to ensure they are properly recorded and books of accounts are balanced, and authorize records of transactions and the opening of general and subsidiary ledger accounts.
- Authorize the closing of books of accounts of the Company, facilitate internal and external audit activities, and lead the implementation of auditor recommendations.
- Lead and coordinate the preparation and dissemination of periodic/adhoc financial statements and management accounting reports to reflect product, work unit and Company performance.
- Develop, review and implement policies and procedures to ensure efficient and effective credit and working capital management.
- Supervise timely collection of accounts receivables; ensure all collections are done within the agreed terms of customers. Aged receivables are monitored frequently and report to the CEO if there are delinquent well as timely payment to creditors and suppliers.
- Review the correctness and completeness of payment instruments and approve payments within in scope.
- Direct the timely preparation of accurate bank reconciliations for all Company accounts.
- Administer ACC’s financial information system and ensue that charges and expenses incurred are allocated to proper accounts and projects.
- Approve the timely capitalization and payment of dividend and dividend taxes.
- Develop and implement the Company’s strategy for investment of funds in short and long-term investment opportunities, provide advice to Senior Management on capital budgeting decisions.
- Monitor the financial status and exposures of the Company, and availability of adequate finance to accomplish daily operations and satisfy financial obligations, provide advice to Senior Management where appropriate.
- Lead the development and implementation of appropriate and effective cost controlling and analysis procedures and performance analysis and reporting mechanisms for improved cost management and maximize profitability.
- Lead surveys to prepare recommendations for improvements, controls, new methods, and other changes to improve the efficiency of the financial management and accounting system.
- Prepare/lead the development of fundraising documents and presenting them to target audience
- Any projects or tasks related to Company objectives assigned by General Manager.
Generic duties of the position:
- Develop the Departments’ strategic plan and objective and lead in their implementation.
- Prepare the Department’s work plans and monitor their execution.
- Develop, approve and monitor the Department’s budgets.
- Identify and meeting human resources requirements of the department including mentoring future leaders for key positions.
- Develop policies and procedures for the Department and lead in their implementation and continuous review.
- Review, approve and submit compliance reports to relevant organs.
- Coach and mentor staff within the Department.
- Evaluate the periodic performance of his/her Subordinates.
- Attending and contributing to management committee meetings
- Consulting/advising Tazma (ACC sister company) General Manager on financial issues
Requirements and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field (MA Preferred)
- Professional accounting designation (ACCA or any other certification?)
- Minimum 7 years’ experience with 3 years in a senior financial managerial position
- Advanced computer skills, including proficiency in financial reporting software
- Results-oriented, strategic thinker and planner
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent or excellent spoken and written English
How to Apply