Adventist Development and Relief Agency Jobs Vacancy 2018 for Project Manager
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the Adventist Development and Relief Agency Jobs Vacancy 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Adventist Development and Relief Agency Jobs Vacancy 2018
Adventist Development and Relief Agency Ethiopia (ADRA)
Position: Project Manager
– Persons needed: 1
– Duty Station: Mekele
– Salary and Benefits: According to the Agency Scale
Notice on the Projects:
• “The Green TVET” Project is a 3 Years Project (2018-2021) in Adama and Mekele
Notice on the Procedure
• Applicants are required to write the name of the location and the position they applied for clearly on the envelope.
• ADRA Ethiopia will contact only short listed applicants.
• MA Degree in Education or other relevant field from recognized institutes (Minimum of 5 Years of direct related working experience on Vocational Education out of this 3 years’ experience on TVET Programs and Renewable Energy) and as a Project Manager.
• Familiarity TVET Programs and working with education office and TVET agencies
• Experience in managing complex multi-year development projects.
• Knowledge of working with multi stockholders
• knowledge of project cycle and standardized report writing skill
Education Level : Master’s
Experience : 5-10 years
City : Mekele
State : Tigray
Country : Ethiopia
How to Apply
Only applicants fulfilling the above requirements will be considered and should submit Non-returnable letter of application, updated CV and copies of relevant documents until October 29, 2018, Applicants for the Green TVET must submit in person to ADRA Ethiopia Head Office in Addis Ababa, at Ras Desta Damitew Memorial Hospital. Applicants from far should send via P.O.Box 145 Addis Ababa, Ethiopia (The deadline is still applicable for document sent via postal service)