Agri Service Jobs Vacancies 2018 for Finance and Administration Officer II
የሙያ ሙያ ኢትዮጵያውያን, Agri Service Jobs Vacancy, የሥራ እድሎች Agri Service, Agri Service Recruitment, Agri Service Jobs Opportunities… Jobs details below…
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Agri Service Jobs Vacancies 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Agri Service Jobs Vacancies 2018
Agri Service Ethiopia (ASE) is a non-governmental, non-religious and non-profit making Ethiopian Resident Charity organization established in 1969 and is dedicated to poverty reduction and sustainable community development particularly in rural areas of the country.
Assist the Project Manager in financial, human and material resource management of the Field Office. Facilitate the availability of these resources to the different activities/complements of the FO. Responsible for facilitating procurement, general service including transport, maintenance and security.
Description of Major roles and responsibilities
- Receives and records invoices and arranges payments.
- Posts accounting data to ledgers form accounting recodes and documents, prepares financial reports and financial statements.
- Verifies that expenditures are justified, properly made and signed and charged to correct accounts.
- Supervises the collection of deposit and disbursement of fund.
- Calculates, compiles and prepares payroll.
- Verifies that expenditures and collections are made according to the financial policies of ASE.
- Prepares reconciliation of all accounts.
- Advises the Project Manager on current and future budgetary positions.
- In collaboration with concerned units, participates in the preparation of financial plans, budgets and funds requirements of the project office.
- Participates in the development of accounting and management policies and procedures.
- Provides field office management with financial and administrative reports (monthly & quarterly) to assists in decision-making.
- Ensures that the assets of the field office are properly managed.
- Plans, directs and coordinates support service activities of the field office; and work details.
- Facilitates the procurement of office supplies, material, equipment required for the office.
- Checks the correctness of the material requests and approves the issuance of materials for the stores to the requesting unit.
- Record job vacancy information from the different work units and communicate to HQ/HR, Admin & Finance Division,
- Writes and places advertisements for jobs in notice board or newspapers (in accordance with delegated authority)
- Facilitates all staffing functions (recruitment, promotion, transfer and staff carrier development) at the program office level in accordance with delegated authority.
- Ensures that gender composition of ASE is optimally balanced at FO level through affirmative action.
- Identify and analyze training needs under his/her domain.
- Uses appropriate management information systems to record, maintain, and plan and manage the human resources of field offices.
- Evaluates performance of employees reporting to her/him.
- Prepares and submits plan and reports to Project Manager
- Perform other duties assigned by the Project Manager.
Education: BA in Accounting, Management or related field
Experience: Minimum of 6 Years BA;
- NGO experience in related positions
- Highly proficient in account software, Excel, Word
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English Language;
- Firm belief in teamwork,
- Committed to work under pressure
How to Apply
Qualified candidates are invited to mail their Cover letter and CV in person at Head office located in DebreZeit road, Behind Global Hotel or send your applications to;
Human Resource and Property Management Office,
Agri Service Ethiopia, P.O.Box 2460
Phone call is not acceptable.
Women are encouraged to apply; only short listed candidates shall be contacted
Number of Position: 1(One) Closing date: 10 calendar days from the first date of announcement.