Agri Service Jobs Vacancies 2018 for Project Manager
የሙያ ሙያ ኢትዮጵያውያን, Agri Service Jobs Vacancy, የሥራ እድሎች Agri Service, Agri Service Recruitment, Agri Service Jobs Opportunities… Jobs details below…
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Agri Service Jobs Vacancies 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Agri Service Jobs Vacancies 2018
The Project Manager is responsible for the overall planning, organizing, directing, coordinating and controlling as well as implementation of program activities and resources of the Field Office.
ASE is seeking highly experienced and skilled Manager for the promoting Market-Based Production systems in Southern Nations and Nationalities Peoples Region of Ethiopia Hadiya area project, to support the improvement of income and food security of smallholder farmers across five Zons. The PM will provide strategic leadership, project management and technical expertise in leading & implementing the activities of the overall project.
Description of Major roles and responsibilities
- Plans, organizes, directs, co-ordinates, supervises and controls the operations of the Field office.
- Coordinates and monitors the implementation of program activities and facilitate monitoring and evaluations.
- Creates and demonstrates participatory & transparent decision making processes, gender sensitiveness, team spirit, motivation and dedication among staff members working in the project.
- Ensures that periodic technical and financial reports are prepared and timely submitted to ASE’s Head office and government counterpart offices at zonal and regional level.
- The PM leads the team of the project in five Zons of Hadiya(SNNPR).
- Strive for strengthening social networks, community institutions; support other agencies for farmers.
- Ensure Women, Men and Youth engage in informed and forward-looking of decision-making.
- Ensure Smallholder farmers have increased income and food security through increased productivity and structured markets of key crops.
- Ensure Effective collaboration with relevant institutions leverage impact being achieved by the promoting of Market based production System activity.
Education: MA/MSc or BA/BSc in Agriculture Economic, Agri-Business, Agricultural Extension or related field
Experience: Minimum of 12 Years BSc or 10 Years MSc in related positions;
- NGO experience in related project leadership positions
- Demonstrated leadership, management, and training capabilities
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Able to identify, analyze and solve problems. Work in a team environment.
- Have basic computer skills, excellent oral and written communication skills,
- Committed to work with rural poor and willing to work under pressure
- Strong skills in planning and organization, partnership and collaboration.
- Experience in working in large scale complex programs, in challenging environments with strong emphasis on poor and vulnerable communities
- Knowledge of USAID and US grant regulations, procedures and reporting requirements is preferred.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates are invited to mail their Cover letter and CV in person at Head office located in DebreZeit road, Behind Global Hotel or send your applications to;
Human Resource and Property Management Office,
Agri Service Ethiopia, P.O.Box 2460
Phone call is not acceptable.
Women are encouraged to apply; only short listed candidates shall be contacted
Number of Position: 1(One) Closing date: 10 calendar days from the first date of announcement.