Agri Service Jobs Vacancy 2018 for Driver/Purchaser
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the Agri Service Jobs Vacancy 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Agri Service Jobs Vacancy 2018
The Driver/Purchaser drives light cars to transport employees of ASE over short and long distance. S/he services repairs and overhauls mechanical parts of motor vehicles. Purchases material, spare parts and other supplies required in accordance with the purchasing policy and procedure of the organization.
2. Description of Duties
– Examine and identify the defects of vehicles;
– Whenever major maintenance of vehicles is required, identify and enumerate the problems; prepare work order and recommend the parts to be replaced and/or repaired;
– Check and verify the correctness of the repair of vehicles made by garages;
– Repair or replace worn and faulty parts by removing assemblies such as engines, transmissions, differentials or steering gear; dismantle them and check parts referring to manuals as necessary;
– Reassemble, test, clean, and adjust repaired or replaced parts or assemblies; use various instruments to make sure they are working properly and put them back into the vehicle;
– Handle parts replaced form maintained vehicles usable in the future or as required;
– Take care of the garage, workshop and equipment usable in the garage during and after maintenance;
– Check oil, tire, brakes and other electrical systems before starting driving the car;
– Drive vehicle according to traffic regulations;
– Pick up or meets persons according to appointment request or schedule;
– Arrange regular repairs and general maintenance of vehicle s/he is assigned;
– Report accidents timely to his/her supervisor;
– Clean and polish cars;
– Purchase materials, supplies and spare parts from the local market on the basis of approved purchases orders;
– Collect preformed invoices for items to be purchased as per the purchasing policy and procedure of the organization;
– Ensure that every purchase is based on competitive prices and that the quantities and qualities are in accordance with the requirements of the requesting unit;
– Deliver all items purchased to store keeper;
– Surrender unutilized cash together with the approved cash invoices and GRN of materials purchased to cashier and clear his liabilities;
– Maintain an up-to-date record on all purchase activities;
– Submit periodic reports on all purchase activities;
– Perform other related functions as assigned by immediate supervisor.
Education: Diploma/Certificate in Purchasing or related field and 3rd Grade Driving License
Experience: 2 yrs for Diploma and 4 yrs for certificate in relevant work
Personal Competency: Able to identify, analyses and solves problems, work in a team and hardship environment.
Number of Position: 1(One)
Place of Work: Debate, Bensangul
Closing date: 10 Calendar days from the first date of announcement.
How to Apply
All qualified candidates are invited to mail their application letter, CV and copy of credentials through
Agri Service Ethiopia.
HR and Property management
P.O. Box 2460
or register in person at Agri Service Ethiopia Debate Field Office
Phone call or personal visit is not acceptable. NGO experience is advantageous. Women applicants are encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be contacted