Agrohitech Innovation and Advisory Consortium (AGRIAC) Recruitment 2018 for Social Media Marketing Officer – Jobs in Malawi
Agrohitech Innovation and Advisory Consortium (AGRIAC) Announce their Recruitment for several positions, suitably qualified Applicant is requested to Apply for Agrohitech Innovation and Advisory Consortium (AGRIAC) Recruitment 2018. See position below and Closing Date…
Agrohitech Innovation and Advisory Consortium (AGRIAC) is an agricultural company, which is based and operating in Malawi. A team of ambitious, innovative and youthful scientists, who have diverse experience and knowledge of the agricultural systems locally and internationally, founded the organisation (AGRIAC) in 2015 and had it registered In 2016. The team has diverse skills and knowledge in agriculture technologies, which are vital for improvement and sustainability of agricultural productivity. The organisation was established to contribute to the ongoing transformation of agriculture in Malawi, as part of the efforts to safe guard the food systems by addressing such cross cutting issues of food insecurity, climate change and gender inequalities and hence contribute to sustainable development goals (#SDG 1, 2, 6 and 13).
To improve efficiency and effectiveness of its service delivery and provision, AGRIAC is currently engaging hardworking, innovative and self-motivated fresh graduates, who would be willing to be part of the AGRIAC team, on internship basis, to gain experience, skills and knowledge in crops and livestock production and several novel practices and technologies in the context of agricultural systems in Malawi, while helping in steering the new organisation to achieve its objectives.
POSITION BASED IN LILONGWE
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING OFFICER:
In this role, the officer will be responsible for publishing, moderation, real-time engagement and reporting across social media channels.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Serve as community manager on the company’s social channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, LinkedIn and more.
- Execute real-time brand social communications with customers, followers advocate and social media influencers
- Contribute to resource mobilization with other members in proposals & grants writing
- Categorize on-going social engagements for strategic reporting and surface metrics and insights garnered from on-going social engagement monitoring for the sake of making marketing strategy recommendations
- Assist business analyst in development and production of creative assets to support office world social activations.
- Manage and direct advertising, media and creative agency partners for assigned social projects from brief through in-market execution
- Social creative effectiveness and provide real-time course correction feedback when necessary
- Effect on brand awareness and business objectives
Qualifications and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, Information Technology & Communications or equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven ability to analyses data and effectively communicate insights
- Demonstrated capability to translate marketing strategy to tactical execution
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Results driven, proactive and able to work autonomously
- Able to work under pressure
- Flexible and self-motivated
Please send application cover letter, curriculum vitae (CV) and and a motivation letter (not more than one-page) responding to the following questions
- What is your personal motivation to participate in internship with AGRIAC?
- How will you contribute to the success of AGRIAC?
To: [email protected] (stating the position applied for in the subject line)
Deadline: 21st December, 2018