AIDS Healthcare Foundation Jobs Vacancies 2018 for Finance and Administration Manager
AIDS Healthcare Foundation Jobs Vacancy, AIDS Healthcare Foundation Recruitment, AIDS Healthcare Foundation Jobs Opportunities… Jobs details below…
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the AIDS Healthcare Foundation Jobs Vacancies 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
AIDS Healthcare Foundation Jobs Vacancies 2018
- Implement financial and administrative policies as laid down in AHF’s Global Policies and Procedures, and suggest changes to align them with the national laws
- Ensure that procurement, payments, and administration policies and procedures are adhered to and are compatible with AHF policies, donor requirements and national laws
- Coordinate preparation of work plans, budgeting/budget monitoring systems to ensure development of realistic budgets and implementation of planned activities
- Review of weekly and monthly cash projections to ensure availability of enough funds, cost analysis, and ensure value for money
- Monthly preparation and submission of the payroll to HQ Corporate Finance for approval. Timely processing of payroll payments as per AHF policy and national statutory deadlines
- Manage all organizational bank accounts through certifying vouchers, signing cheques
- Ensure timely posting of data in the accounting software, accurate coding of entries, regular back up of the data file and monitor the system internal controls for data integrity
- Coordinate internal, external audits, and any ad-hoc/ specific audit and ensure issues raised in management are resolved and implemented
- Monthly review and reconciliation of all general ledgers for accuracy and provide updates, variance analysis and performance reports
- Ensure timely submission of financial reports to HQ Corporate Finance as per the AHF policies and donor requirements
- Carry out local partner capacity assessment, training on AHF financial and reporting requirements and follow-up on timely reporting and accuracy
- Lead the development and implementation of country logistics, procurement, inventory, supply chain and operational risk framework and management tools
- Plan and coordinate pre-qualification of suppliers and service providers, coordinate soliciting bids and ensure timely procurement and delivery of goods/services
- Ensure safety and regular update of the fixed asset register, identify/notify management assets due for disposal and participate in midyear/annual stock counts and asset verification;
- Prepare and negotiate leases, contracts and agreements to assist AHF with securing the best financial position possible
- Provides information to Corporate Finance on compulsory legal requirements, ensure compliance with country statutory obligations
- Ensure adequate segregation of duties as per AHF Global Policy/Manual.
- Provide direct supervision and technical support to Finance, Administration, and Operations staff of AHF Ethiopia
- Review and ensure timely maintenance of vehicles and equipment’s, management of vehicle logbooks, management of fuel coupons and fuel consumption, etc
- Education: University degree in Accounting/Finance; with Master’s degree in accounting/finance, administration or management. Additional qualification with professional courses like ACCA, CPA will have distinct advantage
- Experience: Minimum of 5 years working experience in a similar position with an international NGO or developmental agency.
- Demonstrated management and leadership capabilities particularly related to finance and administration
- Experience and knowledge in usage of Accounting Software is required & first-hand experience with QuickBooks Software is an added advantage
- Experience working within the reporting framework of ChSA is also required.
- Advanced computer skills especially Excel Spreadsheets and Ms Word
- Good communication
How to Apply