Ethiopian Agricultural Transformation Agency (ATA) hereby invites applications from Ethiopia for recruitment to an Assistant, Technology Analyst, and Developer Position at Ethiopian Agricultural Transformation Agency (ATA). The application will close on Oct 25, 2020.
Location: Addis Ababa
Ethiopian Agricultural Transformation Agency (ATA) advertised posts are as follows:
- Collaborate and work together with the Data Migration team.
- Collect data from a scanned copies of investor Files (around 9,000) using a Data Entry Application. The major data elements will cover the following information (Investor Profile, Investment Projects Profile, Project input and output data, Data related to services rendered and status of projects, Incentives related data.
- Enter data using the application to establish a baseline central Microsoft SQL server database for all existing investment projects.
- Verify the collected data against the original pages to ensure that the data collection activity is not compromised.
- Test the integration of two databases.
- Assess the current management of the movement of investor folders and develop a requirement analysis.
- Collaborate with the team to develop an archive management system that manages the existing active physical investor folders.
- A minimum of bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or in other related fields of study.
- At least 2 years of combined professional work experience in application development, digitization projects, data entry and system integrations.
- Fluency in Amharic and English language.
- Proven experience in application development preferably experience related to investor data management system developments.
- Proven experience in document management system and digitization activities.
- Basic understanding of the Ethiopian Investment Commission’s workflow to subsequently understand the development of the data entry application and its integration to the existing online portal.
- Highly dedicated and energetic to successfully provide the required task.
- Excellent computer (ICT) skills, analytical and data gathering skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong set of personal values including integrity, honesty and desire to be of service.
How to Apply
We invite all candidates meeting the required qualifications to submit (i) a cover letter and (ii) CV (maximum 3 pages) to https://apply.ata.gov.et
It is mandatory to mention the position title in the subject line of your application email.
Please DO NOT submit scans of educational and experience certificates with your application.
Women are highly encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.