Buusaa Gonofaa Microfinance S.c Jobs Vacancies 2018 for Loan Coordinator– Jobs in Ethiopia
Buusaa Gonofaa Microfinance S.c Jobs Vacancy, Buusaa Gonofaa Microfinance S.c Recruitment, Buusaa Gonofaa Microfinance S.c Jobs Opportunities… Jobs details below…
Buusaa Gonofaa Microfinance S.c Jobs Vacancies 2018
- Reviews the current lending practices of the branches under his/her supervision and policies/procedures of irrigation loans and individual lending technique, and propose alternatives or improvements required and ensures an active information flow regarding vegetable farming market (inputs and output);
- Assist operation manager by ensuring the implementation the institution’s policies, procedures, and processes, revising/designing working documents and tools and updating product operation guideline (products operation manual);
- Organizing/facilitation feedback session on services and products offered at his/her region, recommend revision of the loan features and policies;
- Ensure standardization and optimization of the credit processes, application of the appropriate loan appraisal, transparence of the loan decision and documentations.
- Ensures the collection of accurate information on field activities from the branches, target customers, actors in the locality and other operational partners of the BG MFI.
- Regularly maintains irrigation loan and vegetable business information and make accessible to the staff and other stakeholders;
- Support Branch managers and/or loan officers in the designs and development of activities plans and monitoring of individual staffs/branches activities performance in association with staff/branch operation targets.
- Support branches in efficient and effective use of loan appraisal tool (A-CAT),
- Reviews branch periodic performance reports, compile and share with operation manager and relevant functional areas in the institution timely;
- Develops capacity of branch staffs under his/her supervision and local partner field staff on irrigation and individual lending and operation of Savings;
- Identify training needs of the staffs at his/her span of control and delivers or arranges for the delivery of training programs.
- And perform any other work given by the supervisor.
Job category: Operation
Report to: Operation Manager
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Level of education: Minimum BA degree in Business Management, Banking/Insurance, accounting, Agricultural Economics and other relevant fields of studies.
- Experience: 4 year for applicants working in banking or financial sector, six and more year otherwise
- Supervisory experience is an asset
Skill and Competence required:
- Language: Afan Oromo and English ability is mandatory
- Computer proficiency (excel and financial analysis tool )
- Motorcycle driving skill is an asset
- Willing to work at rural areas with farmers, and have rural background
- Strong data analytical and interpretation skill
How to Apply
Interested applicant should sumbmit your cv via