Buusaa Gonofaa Microfinance S.c Jobs Vacancies 2018 for Regional Coordinator
Buusaa Gonofaa Microfinance S.c Jobs Vacancy, Buusaa Gonofaa Microfinance S.c Recruitment, Buusaa Gonofaa Microfinance S.c Jobs Opportunities… Jobs details below…
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Buusaa Gonofaa Microfinance S.c Jobs Vacancies 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Buusaa Gonofaa Microfinance S.c Jobs Vacancies 2018
Buusaa Gonofaa Micro finance (BG MFI) is a non-bank profit making financial institution licensed under Proclamation No 40/1996 and is supervised by the National Bank of Ethiopia with a mandate to take public deposits. It is one of the key players in the micro finance industry of the country for the last eighteen years focusing on the rural and pre-urban economically active poor. Currently BG want to fill the following vacant position with a suitable candidate from external/internal applicants.
Purpose of the job:
The regional coordinate organizes and controls the activities of branches operational and non-operational activities under his/her regional domain. Supervisory
Key responsibilities area
- Plans, organizes, coordinates and controls branch operational and non-operational tasks.
- Makes periodic supervision of the activities of branches.
- Handles difficult circumstances that will affect the performance and the image of the company.
- Ensures that client protection principles and policies are consistently implemented in each branch.
- Assists the branch managers in providing quality training to the employees of BG MFI in a given region.
- Accepts grievances of clients and staff and resolves them if possible and forwards to the Head office if not possible.
- Ensures that information flows upward and downward in the organizational hierarchy.
- Prepares periodic regional performance reports to the Head Office.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- BA degree in Business Management, Agricultural Economics and other relevant fields of study.
- 4 year work experience or more
- Supervisory experience is mandatory
- Good communication skill (proficiency in Affan Oromo is mandatory)
- good coordination and organization skills
- Strong interpersonal skill
- Analytical skill
- Decision making
- Computer proficiency(excel and financial analysis tool )
How to Apply
Interested applicants can send their CV and other credentials through the E-mail Address:
Mohamed: [email protected]
Merertu: [email protected]
Application Deadline: August 31, 2018