Cadila Pharmaceuticals (Ethiopia) PLC hereby invites applications from Ethiopia for recruitment to a Sr. Production Pharmacist Position at Cadila Pharmaceuticals (Ethiopia) PLC. The application will close on Oct 16, 2020.
Cadila Pharmaceuticals (Ethiopia) PLC advertised posts are as follows:
Cadila Pharmaceuticals India is integrated Healthcare Solutions provider driven by “The passion to innovate to Life”, enjoying more than 60 years of Healthcare heritage worldwide with Regulatory Approvals from USFDA, MHRA, TGA, MCC, and WHO. The company is rapidly expanding its global matrix both in terms of manufacturing facilities and market reach.
Cadila Pharmaceuticals (Ethiopia) P.L.C, a Joint Venture Company between Cadila Pharmaceuticals Limited, India and Almeta Impex P.L.C, Ethiopia, put up a Pharmaceuticals Manufacturing facility for Tablets, Capsules & Liquids at Akaki, near Addis Ababa. The aforementioned Plant is one of its kind in Ethiopia and the first and only Pharmaceutical Formulation Manufacturing Plant of the country recognized as per EU guide lines, to comply with the WHO led regulatory requirements of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
Cadila Pharmaceuticals (Ethiopia) PLC has set aggressive growth plan to meet the needs of people of Ethiopia for high quality Medicines at affordable prices by expanding the reach across Ethiopia. To fulfill our long term vision and objectives, we need young people to work with us in the following vacant posts.
Therefore, Job applications are invited from young, enthusiastic and dynamic professionals aspiring for growth, change and leadership qualities, to join us immediately.
Required Number- 1 posts
- To achieve monthly production targets.
- Ensure compliance to Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Optimum Utilization of Manpower.
- To facilitate various regulatory audits
- Training to the technical staffs.
- Trouble shooting and Problem solving.
- Cost reduction and Yield improvement.
- Plan the production activities in advance and to see the inventory available in advance.
- Review day to day production planning so as to meet the effective implementation of the plan.
- Guide the subordinates for effective implementation of planning in each section.
- Ensure proper cleaning of the manufacturing area.
- Prepare daily requirement of manpower planning and coordinate with Manager Production.
- Plan machines for utilization of manpower and to avoid repeated changeover.
- Ensure proper status label as per SOP.
- Review departmental SOP and to guide subordinate to prepare new SOP.
- Ensure calibration certificate of all measuring instruments.
- Ensure proper documents as per requirements of audits.
- Ensure plant wise CGMP compliance.
- Prepare training schedule for technical staff.
- Ensure percentage manufacturing losses with in the limit.
- Perform any similar activity related to his/her qualification and experience as assigned by the immediate supervisor.
- B.Sc.Degree in Pharmacy & minimum of 8 Years of experience in any pharma company
FOR ALL POSITIONS :-
- Knowledge of English language is essential
- Salary is negotiable within the limit of company’s present pay structure
- Place of work for all position is at Finfine Zuria-Gelan, (30 KM south of Addis Ababa)
- Type of Employment is Permanent.
- Company provides Transport service from and to work place
- Other benefit packages:- as per HR Policy and procedure manual.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible applicants are requested to mail their updated Application Letter & C.V to Fikirte.email@example.com within 7 consecutive days.