Candlex Limited Recruitment 2018 for Assistant Financial Accountant – Jobs in Malawi
Candlex Limited Announce their Recruitment for several positions, Therefore qualified Applicant is requested to Apply for Candlex Limited Recruitment 2018 See position below and Closing Date.
Candlex Limited Recruitment 2018
Candlex Limited, the leading manufacturer and marketer of home and personal care products, is looking for qualified persons to fill the position of Assistant Financial Accountant.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting to the Financial Accountant and the Assistant Financial Accountant will assume responsibility for the following activities:
- Fixed Asset Management
- Accounts Payables
- General Ledger Management – monthly reconciliation of Control Accounts.
- Stock Movement Control
- Critical thinking — Ability to use logic and reasoning to critically analyse relationship and trend in data and information;
- Result driven- Ability to drive and monitor performance to meet KPI’s, targets and timely submission of management reports
- Ability to compile, code, categorise calculate, tabulate, audit or verifying data and information;
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Timeliness of reconciliation and frequency
- Accuracy of AP balance and amount of discrepancies noted on Creditors Reconciliation.
- Proficiency in using IT System.
- PAEC Diploma in Accounting. Those studying towards ACCA will have added advantage. Age range 30 – 35
Interested applicants should send their applications with detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) to:
The Human Resources Manager, Candlex Limited, P.O.Box 80140, Blantyre 8.
Or email to [email protected]
Closing date: 10th December, 2018 Only short listed candidates will be acknowledged.