CEFA Onlus – Ethiopia Vacancies 2018 for Finance and Administration Country Officer
የሙያ ሙያ Ethiopia, CEFA Onlus – Ethiopia Jobs Vacancy, የሥራ እድሎች CEFA Onlus – Ethiopia, CEFA Onlus – Ethiopia Recruitment, CEFA Onlus – Ethiopia Jobs Opportunities… Jobs details below…
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the CEFA Onlus – Ethiopia Jobs Vacancies 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
CEFA Onlus – Ethiopia Jobs Vacancies 2018
CEFA (European Committee for Training and Agriculture) is a Non-Government Organisation whose headquarter is in Bologna, Italy. CEFA works in North/East Africa and Latin America with international donors, mainly in the following activities: 1) Rural economy with production, transformation and commercialization of agricultural products; 2) Crafting products; 3) Basic infrastructures to guarantee water access, requalification and environment protection of the territory and the use of renewable energies; 4) Technical and Management training.
In Ethiopia CEFA is registered since April 2018.
ABOUT THE ROLE
CEFA is looking for a highly motivated and capable professional to fill the post of Finance and Administration Country Manager ensuring effective and transparent systems are implemented for financial transactions, recording, H&R management, office and project administration and timely reporting to management, governments and donors.
- Manage the organization in the development of Human Resource and Property Administration Systems according to the country strategy, CEFA requirements and Ethiopian laws and regulations;
- Responsible for processing Tender dossier and procurement process;
- Ensure that payment of taxes and other government obligations are completed on time;
- Responsible for organizing missions to field offices to strengthen the management at field level of Administration and Human Resources;
- Ensure the legality of the all contractual agreements before signature;
- Provide general administrative support to staff including the preparation of correspondence, arranging meetings, assistance with the coordination of functions, management of high level visits;
- Maintain formats and other necessarily documents and reports in relation to assignments;
- support the Country Representative in the redaction of the country administrative manual.
- Arrange staff contracts taking properly care of benefits and duties that are assigned to the staff;
- Manage personnel file, record staff annual leaves and ensure the archive of all the necessary documentation;
- Prepare payrolls;
- Prepare severance payments.
- Ensure day to day accounting activities;
- Categorize payments clearly and precisely under the appropriate expenditure codes of respective projects;
- Prepare vouchers, cheques, CPOs, transfer letters;
- Provide ledgers and other relevant financial documents to the project documentation;
- Produce bank and cash statements and reconciliation;
- Produce annual financial report;
- Prepare all the documents requested for audit;
- Insure that purchase related expenses are supported with all the necessary financial documents as per procurement procedures;
- Control and follow up each project accounts and receive and check bank and cash reconciliation from field offices;
- Check the quality of invoices and payment documents after payments are made according to the procurement procedures;
- Keep relationships with banks, suppliers and local authorities offices;
- Prepare tax (IT, WHT, pension) computations;
- Perform additional position-related tasks assigned to him/her by Vice-Country Representative or Country Representative.
- Degree in Accounting
- A minimum of 3-5 years of related work experience of which at least 3 years at management level in an international NGO managing large budget programs funded by international donors.
- Fluent in English and Amharic
- Perfect knowledge of Ethiopian accounting, taxation and labour rules/regulation
- Relevant experience in Accounting
- Relevant experience in using accounting software
- Relevant experience in procurement procedures
- Organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Computer skills, including Microsoft Office 2010, Word and Excel Programs
- Highly motivated and able to work independently;
- Planning and prioritizing skills
- Attention to details
- Knowledge of Italian would be an asset
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit the below documents not later than 20th December 2018 via the following email address: [email protected]
We only receive applications submitted via the above mentioned addresses as follows:
CVs (not more than 3 pages)
Cover Letter (not more than 1 page)
Highest Education certificate (copy)
References of three previous employers
Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
Note that applications received after the deadline shall not be considered.
Please also don’t forget to mention the position you are applying for.
The Organization has the faculty to require additional documentation related to job previous experience and current employment position to the candidates.