CENTER for VICTIMS of TRAUMA Recruitment 2018 – Logistics Officer… CENTER for VICTIMS of TRAUMA Job recruitment 2018 application form, requirements, qualifications, and guidelines.
I believe you visit this page because you seek information on How to Apply for the CENTER for VICTIMS of TRAUMA Recruitment – Job Vacancy exercise. This page will give you insight on how to apply for CENTER for VICTIMS of TRAUMA recruitment 2018/2019, application form, requirements, qualification, guidelines, portal, and related details.
CENTER for VICTIMS of TRAUMA Recruitment 2018
Applications are invited from in suitably qualified applicants for the 2018/2019 CENTER for VICTIMS of TRAUMA Recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at CENTER for VICTIMS of TRAUMA following the procedures on this page.
Before we Continue, Let’s talk a little about CENTER for VICTIMS of TRAUMA:
General Description of Role:
The Logistics Officer based in Gambella, will report to the Zonal Manager. Logistics Officer will provide logistics support for program and administrative activities in Gambella and in Nguenyyiel camp.
- Ensure compliance with Ethiopian, donor’s and CVT’s requirements on procurement processes and documentation.
- Prepare procurement/purchase requests, obtain necessary authorization, and receive cash/advance for the authorized procurement.
- Submit receipts and all relevant documentation to justify the spending.
- Obtain bids, or conduct market search, and procure most appropriate goods/services given the cost and quality, with necessary authorization.
- Supervise the work of service providers so as to ensure quality of work.
- Coordinate with suppliers to ensure there is adequate and continuous supply of water, electricity, internet, etc. at – Gambella and Nguenyyiel camp.
- Maintain office premises and equipment in good order, and provide repair and maintenance as needed.
- Maintain store for supplies, and issue them to appropriate staff when requested/authorized.
- Control the movement of vehicles and fuel purchase, as well as supervise drivers.
- Coordinate with the vehicle leasing company to ensure timely and efficient maintenance/repair of vehicles and availability of replacement vehicles during the time regular vehicles are under maintenance.
- Make travel arrangements for staff and guests in Gambella.
- Supervise Logistics Assistant.
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in a similar setting for INGOs required. Combination of relevant educational background and experiences may be considered.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office software required.
- Fluency in English and Amharic required. Fluency in Nuer strongly preferred.
- Must be an excellent team player.
- Must have excellent communication, organizational, creative, supervision, and problem-solving skills.
- Must be a self-starter, flexible, adaptable, approachable, and ethical.
- Knowledge of vehicle, generator, and office equipment maintenance; IT; fleet management; building construction; security management; and other related matters strongly preferred.
Terms of Employment:
Starting early December or sooner, with a contract through August 31, 2019 and a possibility of extension. 45-day probationary period. The position is dependent upon project approval.
How to Apply
CENTER for VICTIMS of TRAUMA Recruitment 2018 Application Details:
Interested and qualified candidates should email their CV with application letter, articulating motivations, qualifications, and experiences that are relevant to the post, prepared in English, to [email protected] before November 12, 2018 5:00pm, with the subject title “Gambella LO Application [Your Name].” Application E-mails with attachments should not exceed 1MB. Include the names and contact information of three references. Submitting false information will result in your application being disqualified.
Late or incomplete applications will not be considered. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Examination and Interviews will be conducted late-November in Addis Ababa or Gambella. Please make sure that you are available.
Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.