Chadet Jobs Vacancies 2018 for Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Coordinator – Jobs in Ethiopia
አዳዲስ ስራዎች በኢትዮጵያ ውስጥ, Chadet Jobs Vacancy, Chadet Recruitment, Chadet Jobs Opportunities… Job s details below…
ተፈላጊው አመልካች (ዎች) ይህንን እድል ለማጣራት በዚህ ገጽ ላይ ያሉትን ዝርዝሮች እና ሂደቶች ለመከተል.
Chadet Vacancies 2018
Organization for Child Development and Transformation (CHADET) is a charity which exists to inspire effective partnerships that ensure provision of quality services for children made vulnerable by street life & work, risky migration, early marriage, orphan hood, domestic work and HIV. Every year, CHADET supports nearly 20,000 such children in its various projects that are being implemented in Addis Ababa, Oromiya and Amhara Regional States. CHADET has rigorous child safeguarding policies and procedures which all staff are expected to follow as a condition of employment.
CHADET has been implementing a Girls’ Education Challenge Transition (GEC-T) Project funded by DFID aimed at supporting 16,503 marginalized girls stay in school, learn and successfully transit in the different cycles of education. This project is a four year project (2017-2021) to be implemented in 30 Kebeles in three Zones (South Gondar, South Wollo and Arsi) in Amhara and Oromiya Regional States. The organization is currently looking to hire a Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Coordinator to coordinate the monitoring, evaluation, reporting and learning of the GEC-T Project. The employee will abide by the general Organizational and Administrative guidelines of CHADET and the Ethiopian Labor Law.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the design, development and implementation of GEC-T Project Monitoring
- Support the project manager to develop and implement project-based M&E frameworks and tools to measure projects progress and impact.
- Provide evidence that GEC-T Project are consistent with the overall organizational strategic outcomes
- Undertake analysis of GEC-T Project MERL data
- Build capacity of GEC-T Project Knowledge Management Offices (KMOs) in implementing and using M&E templates, standards, approaches and tools
- Ensure that regular field monitoring reports are shared with SMT
- Foster a culture of customer service within the GEC-T Project and CHADET
- Ensure upward and downward accountability by supporting the project management in establishment of system to promote, regularly collect and respond to beneficiaries feedback suggestions and complaints, including those related to child safe guarding, child participation, gender, disability, social norm and ethical standards
- Ensure the GEC-T Project Database Management System
- Provide technical direction and oversight for GEC-T Project’s social and behavior change communications strategy
- Define key findings, messages, and results (from the strategic plan) to be communicated in appropriate forms, including for children, government & donors
- Manage the Project Knowledge Management Offices (KMOs) at field office level
RESEARCH, EVALUATION AND LEANING
- Implement a systematic way of documenting and dissemination lessons learned and help increase organizational knowledge and improve future interventions;
- Manage research on CHADET’s key strategic outcomes: vulnerable children in education and improved family livelihoods
- Abreast with current trends and research concerning the growth and development of children; applicable district, regional and national laws and regulations on education
- Develop high quality project reports, ad hoc reports, success stories, case stories, most significant change and fact sheets in consultation with project manager and project coordinators to be submitted to donors and government bodies
- Ensure quality project data entry system and close follow up
- Ensure the GEC-T Project Database Management System and its effective functioning in producing necessary reports
- Sound knowledge research skills- data collection, analysis and reporting skills
- Good knowledge basic monitoring and evaluation concepts project cycle and results chain (outputs/ outcomes/ impact/ interventions)
- Understand and interpret results framework, M&E Framework
- Knowledge of planning and using mixed methods
- Excellent periodic & time bound donor and government report writing skill and experience with numerical methods and database management.
- Familiarity with the issues of girls’ education challenge
- Hands-on skill in design, monitoring and evaluation of development projects and programs
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- Familiarity with educational system in Ethiopia from the district, regional and national levels; national education sector development plan, guidelines and implementation plan;
- Strong computer skills including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, internet, etc
Reports to: GEC-T Project Manager
Terms of Employment: One year contract with possible extension based on proven performance,
Desired No: One
Minimum Qualification and Experience:
- MA/MSc or BA in Program Monitoring & Evaluation, Statistics, Pedagogical Science, Education Planning or other related fields.
- Minimum of 4 years for MA/MSc holders and 6 years for B.A with successful and proven experience in monitoring, evaluation and reporting of education programs/projects in a reputable development organization. NGOs experience is advantage.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply via e-mail by sending non-returnable full CV and copies of supporting documents with cover letter on or before October 01, 2018 to: HR Department email@example.com
Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for written and/or interview assessments.