NEAEA Grade 10 Results 2015 has released for candidates who sat for exams. In this post, we will show the directions on how the candidate can check their results.
According to the management of the National Educational Assessment and Examination Agency (NEAEA), Grade 10 result will soon publish its first national exam result 2015 (2015 EC). The NEAEA Grade 10 result can be check in two ways, Online, and SMS Method. You can follow the directions below
How to check NEAEA Grade 10 Result 2015
This direction is for people that want to check online
- Switch on your laptop or mobile and connect to the Internet.
- Open a web browser and type www.neaea.gov.et
- Check the main menu and click on Student Result.
- Select Grade 10
- Enter your “Registration Number”
- Finally, click on GO.
See example here
How to Check NEAEA Grade 10 Result 2015 Through SMS
This direction is for people that want to check through SMS
- Take your mobile go write SMS option and Type as follows
- RTN means Registration number.
- << RTN> <SPACE> <Registration No.>> Send it to 8181.
- E.g. RTN 78945636
- Send it to 8181.
This is an Example of NEAEA Grade 10 Result Online (app.neaea.gov.et)