Chemonics International Inc Recruitment 2018 for Pharmaceutical Warehouse and Distribution Specialist (Kebri Dehar)
Chemonics International Inc Jobs Vacancy, Chemonics International Inc Recruitment, Chemonics International Inc Jobs Opportunities… Jobs details below…
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Chemonics International Inc Jobs Vacancies 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Chemonics International Inc Jobs Vacancies 2018
Chemonics International seeks experienced professionals for the USAID-funded Global Health Supply Chain Procurement and Supply Management (GHSC-PSM) project. GHSC-PSM Ethiopia will serve as the primary vehicle through which USAID will procure and furnish health commodities, provide technical assistance to improve the country’s management of the supply chain, and collaborate with key international stakeholders to support global and local health initiatives.
The project is currently seeking qualified Pharmaceutical Warehouse and Distribution Specialist- Kebridehar new PFSA Branch to assist Pharmaceutical Fund and Supply Agency (PFSA), Kebridehar branch. The candidate will be based at Kebridehar; but, with frequent travels to regions. We are looking for individuals with a passion for making a difference in the lives of others around the country. Please see the criteria below for details:
SOW for Pharmaceutical Warehouse and Distribution Specialist for PFSA Kebridehar Hub.pdf
Qualifications and Experience:
- Advanced Degree /Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy or Logistics; Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of five years of experience for advanced degree / seven years of experience for Bachelor degree in Pharmaceutical warehouse and distribution management or related field; USAID experience preferred.
- Skilled in leading and managing high-performing teams.
- Proven experience in advising public sector warehousing and distribution operations preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to work with cooperating partners in implementing complex programs.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Willingness to travel throughout the regions of Ethiopia.
- Fluency in English required.
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
How to Apply
Please fill out the application Form by following the link below to apply for the position.
Please specify the position title as the subject line in your application and submit no later than August 18, 2018. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted. Chemonics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit facto