Comitato Collaborazione Medica (Ccm) Jobs Vacancies 2018 for Health Supportive Supervisor
Comitato Collaborazione Medica (Ccm) Jobs Vacancy, Comitato Collaborazione Medica (Ccm) Recruitment, Comitato Collaborazione Medica (Ccm) Jobs Opportunities… Jobs details below…
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Comitato Collaborazione Medica (Ccm) Jobs Vacancies 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Comitato Collaborazione Medica (Ccm) Jobs Vacancies 2018
Comitato Collaborazione Medica – CCM (www.ccm-italia.org) is an Italian NGO founded in 1968implementing health-related projects in Ethiopia, Burundi, Kenya, Mali, South Sudan and Somalia. CCM is active in Ethiopia since 1998. In the frame of 15 months-project funded by the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, CCM is seeking for qualified candidates for the position Health Supportive Supervisor.
- Develop and follow project-based comprehensive activity plan;
- Assess the available Youth reproductive health services skills and resources in the target facilities;
- Support the organization and smooth running of training activities, collaborating closely with any identified trainer;
- Collaborate with the local authorities in the development of plan of action on supportive supervision and mentoring of health facilities;
- Collaborate with the local authorities and with the CCM Health Advisor in the development of
necessary tools (check lists) and data bases to ensure a standard collection of health statistics and
- Organize and conduct joint supportive supervision on regular basis to assess the health services
provided, to mentor the health staff and to follow-up the retention of information taught during the trainings;
- Define appropriate training methodologies and ensure that they are properly applied throughout the project life;
- Provide inputs on contents of training, coordinating with APC and counterparts to their final definition;
- Assist the APC in the overall implementation of trainings as foreseen in the project;
- Provide monthly reports to the APC on the activities run at health facility level, detailing main gaps encountered and results achieved;
- Support the Project Coordinator in the relations with local stakeholders (i.e. Zonal health department, woreda health offices, Zonal/ woreda Administrations, etc.), mainly in relation to community activities;
- When requested, represent CCM in community coordination meetings at zonal and woreda level;
- Perform any other additional tasks related to the project, when assigned by the supervisor.
- Arsi, West Arsi and Bale Zones (Oromia Regional State)
- South Wollow, Dessie Zuria (Amhara Regional State)
Length of Employment: 15 months, possibility of renewal
Report to : Project Coordinator/Country Health Advisor/Country Representative
Required Number: 1 (One)
Qualification and Experience:
- University Degree or College Diploma in Health;
- At least 6 years of work experience for Diploma holder and 4 years for Degree holder;
- Sound experience in supervision of health facility-based services;
- Proven experience in organizing and providing training and on-job training for health professionals;
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Oromo languages;
- Outstanding communication and public relations skills, especially with the youth target;
- Excellent capacity to compile presentations, written reports and data collection;
- Computer literacy, proficiency in use of Office package;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Ability to work in a team.
- Holding a training certificate on BEmONC, MDSR, LAFP;
- Experience with International Organizations and NGOs.
How to Apply
Closing Date: 10 days posted on this newsletter.