Comitato Collaborazione Medica (Ccm) Jobs Vacancies 2018 for Project Accountant
Comitato Collaborazione Medica (Ccm) Jobs Vacancy, Comitato Collaborazione Medica (Ccm) Recruitment, Comitato Collaborazione Medica (Ccm) Jobs Opportunities… Jobs details below…
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Comitato Collaborazione Medica (Ccm) Jobs Vacancies 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Comitato Collaborazione Medica (Ccm) Jobs Vacancies 2018
Comitato Collaborazione Medica – CCM (www.ccm-italia.org) is an Italian NGO founded in 1968 implementing health-related projects in Ethiopia, Burundi, Kenya, Mali, South Sudan and Somalia. CCM is active in Ethiopia since 1998.In the frame of a 15 months project funded by the Italian Agency for Development Cooperation (AICS), CCM is seeking for qualified candidates for the position of
Provide support to the Project Coordinator to ensure the effective functioning of administrative department and provide day to day technical support to the project team
- Prepare project documentation for approval of Project Coordinator Approval
- Daily update of the project expenditure and cash flow
- Weekly control of the project cash flow according with payment requests and documentation
- Monthly Bank Account and Cash Reconciliation
- Filing project Documentation after posting into Project PN
- Effectively communicate with the Project Coordinator regarding administrative and operative subjects of the office and new administrative rules of the Country
- Ensure CCM policies and procedures are implemented in a standard manner
- Maintain up to date knowledge of and implement local government requirement and regulation related to HR taxes security etc .
- Handle petty cash fund and timely review of cash position for project accounts to ensure sufficient funds on hand for disbursements.
- Timely identification and recording of transfers from Head Office (AA);
- Timely replenishment of the petty cash fund;
- Timely and accurate preparation of petty cash count and bank reconciliations,
- Prepare withholding tax to the proper government office on time as per their requirements monthly, and retain a copy and file properly.
- Responsible to pay on time staff Pension Fund and Income tax, and responsible to handle the same documents in a separate folder,
- Responsible to scan documents
- Ensure quality, transparency and efficiency in all aspects of the administrative work
- Support the Project logistic during field work, market survey, dispatch and collection of quotations requests to local vendors and suppliers .
- Maintain high level of confidentiality of all documents and office information
- Perform additional support on request from Project Coordinator
Report to: Country Administrator and Project Coordinator/ Ass Project Coordinator
Skills Knowledge Education and Experience:
- Educational Background in finance and administration – Diploma specialized in Accounting and/or Finance, University Degree in Accounting and Finance, Business or Public Administration is a requirement.
- At least 3 years of experience as Assistant Finance/ Accountant for Not for Profit Organizations for Degree holder and 6 years of experience Diploma Holder
- Good knowledge of administrative procedures of International donors / Italian Agency for Development Cooperation rules is additional value
- Have Strong and Proven knowledge of English language
- Good knowledge on Microsoft package
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a team under deadline situations and responds on time to priority changes
How to Apply
Closing Date: 10 days posted on this newsletter.