HEKS Ethiopia hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Community Worker.
- The application will close on 24 November 2022.
- Location: Borana Zone, Oromia
HEKS Ethiopia advertised posts are as follows:
- Community Worker
- 2 -3 years’ work experience in integrated watershed management and rangeland management projects in lowland pastoralist areas
- Experience and understanding of Borana pastoral areas, context, livelihoods and culture
- Experience of working with local community and customary institutions at grassroots level
- Willingness to reside in rural/marginal areas, and ability to work with minimum supervision
- Experience of organizing and conducting trainings and workshops at different levels
- Strong understanding of social development and gender issues
How to apply
Check full details on the below links for more information on how to apply…
Interested and qualified candidates can apply by sending letter of application and updated CV through [email protected]