Cuttings Plc (Syngenta Flowers) Jobs Vacancies 2018 for Canteen Head
Cuttings Plc (Syngenta Flowers) Jobs Vacancy, Cuttings Plc (Syngenta Flowers) Recruitment, Cuttings Plc (Syngenta Flowers) Jobs Opportunities… Jobs details below…
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Cuttings Plc (Syngenta Flowers) Jobs Vacancies 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Cuttings Plc (Syngenta Flowers) Jobs Vacancies 2018
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Supervise and Participate in the cooking process, and ensure the quality of the food prepared
· Planning, organizing, and monitoring the day to day operations of the canteen
· Providing leadership to canteen employees
· Supervise canteens during meal hours
· Ordering, purchasing and checking all supplies against invoices
· Use food preparation and food handling skills to minimize waste.
· Provide an Induction and training on the food preparation and other procedures to deliver an affordable food service
· Counting, recording and reconciling the daily takings according to the policy for safe handling of money;
· Ensure that stock is kept at appropriate levels and a stock take is undertaken at the end of each month;
· Implement procedures and processes regarding food safety to ensure that correct food handling and hygiene practices are performed to prevent food spoilage, contamination and subsequent food poisoning;
· Ensuring all canteen workers are familiar with correct food handling and hygiene practices in line with relevant legislation
· Ensure the safety, security and hygiene of the canteen. Also have a schedule for general canteen cleaning and hygiene inspections
· Review comments and feedback form employees and take appropriate measures to fix problems
· Suggest ways to improve the quality of the canteen service
· Ensure that the operation of the canteen is in line with the values of the company
. Give or facilitate training for the canteen staff as needed
· Diploma or Level III and above graduate on Hotel and Tourism Management.
· 2 years and above working as supervisor in hotels
· Working experience on company canteen is more preferable
· More experience on cooking of Ethiopian dish and or hotel or canteen
Critical Skills to be developed as part of the role:
o Ability to prepare reports and maintain records
o Basic Computer Skill
o Able to work in a demanding environment with minimal supervision and strict deadlines.
o Good communication skill
How to Apply
Interested applicants who meet the above criteria may send non-returnable application with CVs, by indicating the position title and the vacancy number at the subject line of your application letter.
You may deliver your application via email: [email protected]
Or in person at our office
· Addis Ababa Office: – Bole Medhaniealem Around Bras Hospital ,Heritage Plaza Bldg. 2nd flr.
· Farm: East Showa Zone, Lume District Hawassa Road, Koka Kebele
Application must be received on or before, August 25 , 2018.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Ethiopia Cuttings is an equal opportunity employer!!!