Development Alternative Inc Jobs Vacancies 2018 for Printing Services (Quality Printing and Delivery) – Jobs in Ethiopia
Development Alternative Inc Jobs Vacancy, Development Alternative Inc Recruitment, Development Alternative Inc Jobs Opportunities… Jobs details below…
Development Alternative Inc Jobs Vacancies 2018
DAI Europe, together with consortium partners First Consult; Enclude; and ITAD, is managing the UKaid-funded Enterprise Partners (EP) and Women’s Entrepreneurship Development Programme (WEDP), which aim to support and transform the private sector and Ethiopia’s continued economic growth over the next 6 years with a total project budget of almost £70 million.
EP is utilising the Making Markets Work for the Poor approach (M4P) and has two main pillars to achieve the goal of integrating the poor, and especially women, in sustainable economic enterprises that create jobs and improve incomes. The planned impact is to create 45,000 jobs (75% of which will be held by women) and increase the incomes of 65,000 households by at least 20%.
The EP pillars are:
· The Finance Group is expected to achieve the outcome of increasing investment levels in the Ethiopian economy, particularly for growth-oriented small and medium enterprise. This will include funding of green technologies where appropriate and develop funding for green growth investment.
· The Agro-Industrial Group is expected to achieve the outcome of increasing returns on investment (productivity) and investment levels in the identified sectors of cotton/textiles, livestock/leather and horticulture, in order to achieve the impact of creating jobs and raising household incomes. Additionally this pillar will incorporate the promotion of climate change awareness and addressing women’s economic empowerment.
DFID is also funding the technical assistance component of a separate World Bank programme as the third main pillar, the Women’s Entrepreneurship Development Programme (WEDP). The objective of the WEDP is to increase the earnings and employment of micro and small enterprises (MSEs), owned or partly owned by female entrepreneurs in targeted cities.
2. Background specific to this assignment
The Strategic Communications team (SCT) would like to enter into a long-term agreement with a qualified Printing House, to support printing all types of visibility materials. This entails delivery of ordered printing materials.
Two-year (2) framework contracts will be concluded with one or multiple contractors. The number of orders may fluctuate over time in response to the needs of the organisation, but the price bracket proposed in the tenderers’ offers will be adhered.
3. SPECIFIC TASKS
The below a list outlines items for which the vendor should submit a pricing list based on the lowest or most established number of items to be produced in a single order.
|No.||Description||Size||Paper type||Unit price||Delivery (days)||Price (offset)||Price (digital)|
|1||Staff ID cards||1|
|4||Matte Laminated folder||A4||250g/art||1|
|5||Brochures – both side print||A4||250g/art||1|
|6||Brochures – both side print||A4||150g/art||1|
|7||Brochures – both side print||A4||100g/art||1|
|8||Brochures – both side print||A4||80g||1|
|9||Brochures – both side print||A5||250g/art||1|
|10||Brochures – both side print||A5||150g/art||1|
|11||Brochures – both side print||A5||100g/art||1|
|12||Matte Laminated folder – both side print||A4||250g/art||1|
|13||Matte Laminated folder – both side print||A4||150g/art||1|
|15||One pagers – both side print||A4||150g/art||1|
|21||Pull-up banners – standard 2m (h)||1|
|22||Banner (1m x 1m) (wxh)||1|
|23||Banner (2m x 1m) (wxh)||1|
|24||Banner (3m x 1m) (wxh)||1|
|25||Banner (2m x 3m) (wxh)||1|
|26||Banner (6m 2m) (wxh)|
The contractual obligation will be considered upon the following compliance.
1. The contractor may only carry out printing requests, only after EP has received a sample of the printed work and has approved.
2. The contractor will be responsible for effectively and efficiently managing the printing, binding and delivery of requested materials, ensuring the quality of the print version approved.
3. The contractor will be responsible for ensuring quality and deadlines related to the print component of the project are met (as per table in financial proposal).
The service provider is required to complete the following specific tasks:
1. Submission of both technical and financial proposal.
2. The technical proposal should include, but not be limited to, the following:
o Renewed business license (E.C. 2010)
o Detailed company profile. The nature of the business and filed of expertise with accreditations, if possible
o Record of accomplishment: Identify clients for whom you have done similar work.
o Identify printing capability (in-house or outsourced). Provide qualifications and experience of print house.
o Work samples, including but not limited to the following:
– Flyers, brochures, distinctive cover samples, posters and more.
3. The financial proposal should include the following:
o All bidders must provide a detailed cost breakdown for completing various requested items from the table in section 3.
o VAT certification of the company.
How to Apply
Applicants must ensure to submit the following (below), electronically at email@example.com