Diageo – Meta Abo Brewery S.c Jobs Vacancies 2018 for Quality Assurance Lab Analyst
Diageo – Meta Abo Brewery S.c Jobs Vacancy, Diageo – Meta Abo Brewery S.c Recruitment, Diageo – Meta Abo Brewery S.c Jobs Opportunities… Jobs details below…
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Diageo – Meta Abo Brewery S.c Jobs Vacancies 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Diageo – Meta Abo Brewery S.c Jobs Vacancies 2018
Are you ready to join us on our journey to create history in Ethiopia and beyond? We would like to welcome you to the Meta/Diageo world of exciting possibilities, a world of celebrating life every day, everywhere.
Purpose of The role
- The Quality Assurance Lab Analyst ensures that incoming raw materials, work in processes and manufactured products meet company quality specifications.
- The role also extends to checking and testing materials and other parts delivered by outside suppliers.
The work involves working very closely with production personnel carrying out scheduled and random checks on product quality during the production process and also final tests prior to products being dispatched to the customer.
- Will also be involved with conducting investigations into products that require improvement as specified by Company quality standards. It is important that this role should be able to identify where in the production processes problems or faults could have arisen and proposes corrective and preventive actions
- Commit to Occupational Health and Safety standards. Frequently state and articulate that Safety is our No.1 priority. Be visible as an ambassador for safety by behaving in a safe manner at all times and always challenging unsafe practices and behaviour of others, reprimanding where appropriate. Adhere strictly to the site safety rules and systems and equipment operational procedures.
- Perform routine as well as non-routine Analytical and Microbiological analysis of raw materials, intermediate and finished products along with packaging components as per established work instructions and SOPs;
- Maintains a comprehensive understanding of all products produced by the facility as well as the raw and packaging materials and operations required in the manufacturing process including quality specifications and standards;
- Record and compile test results, and prepare graphs, charts, and reports. Deliver up to date real time quality index and in process quality index results for daily review.
- Applying SAP, EISC (including RCPS) and quality management in combination with the standard work procedures;
- Calibrate and clean equipment to ensure results are correct, work area is clean and organized.
- Must be able to work in any shift and weekends when required.
- Complete daily process control & statistical analysis
- Own taste panel process management as expected within Quality management.
- Wear PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) when required and strictly adhere to Company Health and Safety policies.
- Qualifications: University degree in Applied Chemistry, Applied Biology or Food science
- Experience Required: Minimum 4 years in Beverage, Food or Chemical industry most preferably in quality assurance/ control laboratory.
- Must have computer skills to record inspection data and create reports for the quality assurance team. Confident in using Microsoft Office e.g. Word, Excel, Power point.
- Fluency in Amharic & excellent command of written and spoken English .
How to Apply
Visit our career website using the address and search by position
Please do not hesitate to contact us through 0116670161 if you’re facing any difficulty