Doctors with Africa Cuamm Jobs Vacancy 2018 for Secretary/Cashier
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the Doctors with Africa Cuamm Jobs Vacancy 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Doctors with Africa Cuamm Jobs Vacancy 2018
Doctors with Africa CUAMM is an International NGO based in Italy and established with the aim of supporting Developing Countries in their effort to build up equitable, sustainable and accessible Health Systems. The mission of the Organization is to reduce the excess of mortality, in developing and emergency context, caused by lack of effective health care and to contribute to improve health outcomes among the most vulnerable groups of the population.
Doctors with Africa CUAMM is working in Oromia Region, SNNP Region and Gambella Region.
Overall responsibilities of Position:
The Secretary/cashierwill be in charge of carrying out the daily management of office tasks
- Daily management of project petty cashes
- Daily update of excel file with the monthly projects expenditures
- Monthly payment of pension and IT of project staff and WHT
- Monthly payment of office bills
- Monthly control of bank statements
- Organizing room, refreshment, stationery for training and meetings and pay the participants, filling in the required forms
- Keeping update the staff files
- Keeping update local procurement files
- Receptions and relative works (telephone, fax, email, photocopy, scan etc)
- Draft and type letters for the senior staff
Type of Employment: 6(six) months with possible extension- 45 days probation period
Reports to: JinkaProject/Area Manager,Jinka Area Administrator, Country Administrator
Qualification and Experience:
- High School diploma with minimum 3 years practical experience as office secretary or University Diploma in Accounting or related subjects with minimum 1 year of practical experience as office secretary
- Fluent in speaking and writing English and Amharic
- Preferably with basic knowledge of accounting principles and Ethiopian taxation system
- Excellent organizational skills and multi-tasking ability
- Good computer skills, including Microsoft Office 2010, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Attention to details and confidentiality
- Strong interpersonal, motivational, networking and public relations skills
How to Apply
Interested applicants should submit their application letter with recent CV not later than 16thOctober2018via the following email address: email@example.com
Email Subject indicating “Application for the position of Secretary/cashier– Name and Surname”
CV (not more than 3 pages)
Cover Letter (not more than 1 page)
One page table summarizing your educational background, work experience (with contacts of at least two reference persons), technical skills and competencies.
Highest Education certificate (copy)
References of three previous employers
Or at CUAMM office Jinka, Roki Area
Only short listed applicants will be contacted for a further test and interview
Note that applications received after the deadline shall not be considered. Please also don’t forget to mention the position you are applying for.