East African Trading House Plc Jobs Vacancies 2018 for Executive Secretary
East African Trading House Plc Jobs Vacancy, East African Trading House Plc Recruitment, East African Trading House Plc Jobs Opportunities… Jobs details below…
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the East African Trading House Plc Jobs Vacancies 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
East African Trading House Plc Jobs Vacancies 2018
|Acting as the administrative point of contact between the executives and internal/external clients.· Undertaking the tasks of receiving calls, take messages and routing correspondence.
· Handling executives’ requests and queries appropriate.
· Maintain diary, arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders.
· Make travel arrangements to Executives.
· Take dictation and minutes and accurately enter data.
· Maintain inventory and Monitor office supplies.
· Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
· Secures information by completing data base backups.
· Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system.
· Anticipate office needs; evaluate new office products; place and often expedite orders when necessary.
· Data analysis; Proficient in Access, MS Word, Excel, Outlook. Perform filtering and sorting of data, and other functions.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· diploma or BA degree in business administration or relative fields.
2 – 4 years Proven experience as executive secretary or similar administrative role (experience in business organizations more preferable)
Skills and Abilities
· Proficient in MS Office and other software
· In depth knowledge of office management and basic accounting procedures as well as technical vocabulary of relevant industry
· Familiarity with basic research methods and reporting techniques
· Excellent organizational and time-management skills
· Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities
· Integrity and confidentiality
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates shall submit your CV to the following email address or can apply in person in our office located in Addis Ababa, Kazanchis, Hisham Complex Building, 4th floor