East African Trading House Plc Jobs Vacancies 2018 for National Sales Manager – Jobs in Ethiopia
አዳዲስ ስራዎች በኢትዮጵያ ውስጥ, East African Trading House Plc Jobs Vacancy, East African Trading House Plc Recruitment, East African Trading House Plc Jobs Opportunities… Job s details below…
ተፈላጊው አመልካች (ዎች) ይህንን እድል ለማጣራት በዚህ ገጽ ላይ ያሉትን ዝርዝሮች እና ሂደቶች ለመከተል.
East African Trading House Plc Vacancies 2018
|· Develop strategic sales direction and plans for the company with regard to all sales functions and executions.· Create effective sales strategies and lead national sales team to achieve the sales objectives.
· Develop long-term plans and budgets for the department and its activities, monitor progress, assure adherence and evaluate performance. Ensure systems and procedures necessary to the smooth operation of the department.
· Develop annual and long-term budgets for revenues as well as expenses of the department for the perusal of planned objectives.
· Manage and direct company operations to meet budget and other financial goals in collaboration with the CFO.
· Develop, establish, and direct the execution of commercial operating policies to support overall company objectives.
· Lead and manage staff in accordance with the company policies and procedures. Providing strategy training and mentoring, developing and managing staff development.
· Develop, monitor and lead area’s Sales performance against pre-set KPI’s in line with Corporate Strategy, and recommend corrective actions accordingly.
· Approve expenses and manage profitability reporting as it relates to field Sales
Work closely with Pricing Analysts and sales team to address contract issues or concerns and to ensure product sale ability.
Bachelor’s degree or higher – preferably in the field of Marketing Management, Business Management, Business administration and a specialization in commercial execution.
6+ years of professional work experience in the commercial and sales operation , preferably in a FMCG context
|Good knowledge of the Ethiopian FMCG trade marketStrong analytical thinking, financial modeling skills
Self-motivated working style with highest level of professionalism, diligence and dedication
Advanced leadership experience and motivation skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates shall submit your CV to the following email address or can apply in person in our office located in Addis Ababa, Kazanchis, Hisham Complex Building, 4th floor