Engender Health Vacancies 2018 for Finance and Admin Officer (FAO)
የሙያ ሙያ ኢትዮጵያውያን, Engender Health Jobs Vacancy, የሥራ እድሎች Engender Health, Engender Health Recruitment, Engender Health Jobs Opportunities… Jobs details below…
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Engender Health Jobs Vacancies 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Engender Health Jobs Vacancies 2018
Internal/External Vacancy Announcement
Engender Health’s vision is a world where sexual and reproductive health rights are respected as human rights, and women and girls have the freedom to reach their full potential. To achieve transformational change leading to true social and economic progress, Engender Health partners with diverse organizations across sectors with the shared goals of highlighting women’s value to sustainable development.
Engender Health-Ethiopia would like to employ well-qualified and dedicated candidates as Finance and Admin Officer (FAO) for its Oromia-BG field program at the duty station of Nekemte for ABRI project Candidates residing in the project area are encouraged to apply.
Job Title: Finance and Admin Officer (FAO)
Project: ABRI project
Place of Work: Nekemte
Monthly Salary: As per salary scale of the organization
Reports to: Regional Team Leader
The Project Finance and Administration Officer (FAO) will be responsible for ensuring the use of efficient financial system as per the standard operating procedures of Engender Health. In addition to this, the candidate will be overseeing the overall office administration of the field office
- Ensure that proper financial policies, procedures, and systems are operated and maintained at the field office.
- Monitor cash flow and request top-ups from head office
- Ensure that all financial transactions are compliant with local laws, donor regulations, and internal policies.
- Responsible for bank reconciliation preparation, field office advance settlement tracking
- Responsible for quarterly financial report to the government.
- Ensure that the program expenditure is within the available fund, annual budget and work plan.
- Ensure that all financial records are properly kept.
- Keep custody of check,
- Process all payments including obtaining expenditure approval, effecting payments, and recording financial transactions.
- Maintain a comprehensive filing system for financial and administrative documents.
- Prepare monthly budget forecast and advance requests.
- Assist The Project Director and the Regional Project Coordinator in preparation of annual budgets.
- Coordinate per diem and other workshop/training related payments.
- Review and send accurate timely monthly financial reports and copy of financial documents to Engender Health Central office. Takes necessary corrective actions on the feedbacks from central office finance.
- Monitors cash flow and expenditure against budget and advice the regional Team Leader on possible corrective action, ensure well-functioning of office equipment and facilities, arrange and coordinate with the logistics officer for repair and maintenance as required.
- Provide support to the office in all other financial matters.
- Responsible for property management.
- Ensure timely payment of office rent, telephone, fax, and other related payments.
- Ensure availability of sufficient consumable supplies.
- Coordinate travel arrangement and oversee transport operations.
- Supervise support staff and support activities.
- As directed by the Project director/Regional Project Coordinator, supervise and coordinate any events, meetings and occasions held by the program.
- Implement performance review and performance management for all Admin staff.
- Track staff leave schedule and PEP.
- Act as focal team member for DOVICO management in the regions.
- Ensures the maintenance and reconciliation of stock and bin cards and periodically ensures and reports the physical existence of inventories and assets
- Any other responsibilities as directed by the Project Director & Matrix Managers- that are in line with the general concept of this position.
BA/ in Accounting, Business Management, Financial Management or related field.
Skills & experience:
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant work experience for BA holders. NGO experience is preferred.
- Work experience in a supervisory position is a plus.
- Gook knowledge of financial principles and practices.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office application software and good knowledge of MS Excel is mandatory.
- Excellent coordination skill, time management, and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Willingness to work under pressure.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision.
- Ability to effectively work in a team.
- Good command of English and Knowledge of local language is a Plus
- Ability to travel when required.
How to Apply
Interested and well-qualified applicants can send their application and CV through ethio-jobs account only.
Please note that there is no need to send your credentials at this moment
EngenderHealth provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a Vietnam era or special disabled veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Nov 15, 2018