Ethiopian Airlines Jobs 2019 recruitment adverts have been released online. Ethiopian Airlines recruitment 2019, Vacancies, Jobs, Career, Application Form Portal, Requirements and other details are available below.
Ethiopian Airlines Jobs 2019 Recruitment Application has commenced. All Interested Eligible applicants From Ethiopia can apply for the available vacancies before the Job application deadline. 2019 Ethiopian Airlines Jobs details like qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form portal, how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below, obtained from an official source.
Ethiopian Airlines would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
Ethiopian Airlines (Ethiopian) is the flag carrier of Ethiopia. During the past seventy plus years, Ethiopian has become one of the continent’s leading carriers, unrivalled in Africa for efficiency and operational success, turning profits for almost all the years of its existence.
Operating at the forefront of technology, the airline has also become one of Ethiopia’s major industries and a veritable institution in Africa. It commands a lion’s share of the pan African network including the daily and double daily east-west flight across the continent. Ethiopian currently serves 100 international and 21 domestic destinations operating the newest and youngest fleet.
Ethiopian Airlines Job Vacancies 2019-2022
|Plumber/Sanitation Worker/ Cleaner/Gardner & Accountant & Deputy Compound Administration||N/A|
- A minimum of College Diploma/ 10+3/ Level III Certificate in Technical related filed of studies with minimum of three years’ experience as Plumber or Sanitary worker from known organization, real estate, condominium, common living areas
- A Minimum of 12th grade complete (per old curriculum) or 10th grade complete (per new curriculum) with a minimum of five years of experience as Plumber or Sanitary worker from known organization, real estate, condominium, common living areas
- A Minimum of 8th Grade complete with three years of experience in cleaning and gardening.
- A Minimum of College Diploma/10+3/Level III Certificate in Accounting/Accounting & Finance/Accounting Information System or any related field from recognized TVET/College/University with a minimum of three years of experience as Accountant or any related experience from known organization, real estate, condominium, common living areas
(Full Details Please Check Advt.)
Ethiopian Airlines Important Dates
- Last Date – 25th August 2019
Ethiopian Airlines Application Form
Eligible and interested candidates should download the advertisement and check the Official Notification submission process.
Ethiopian Airlines Advertisement
Manager Corporate Communications
P.O. Box 1755, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
Tel: (+251-11) 517 8407 / 8907 / 8165 / 8529/8913
Fax: (+251-11) 661 1474
E-mail: [email protected]
Official Website:- www.ethiopianairlines.com