Farming and Engineering Services Ltd Recruitment 2019 – Diesel Technician… Farming and Engineering Services Ltd recruitment 2019 application form, requirements, qualifications, and guidelines.
I believe you visit this page because you seek information on How to Apply for the Farming and Engineering Services Ltd Recruitment – Job Vacancy exercise. This page will give you insight on how to apply for Farming and Engineering Services Ltd recruitment 2019/2020, application form, requirements, qualification, guidelines, portal, and related details.
Farming and Engineering Services Ltd Recruitment 2019
Applications are invited from in suitably qualified applicants for the 2019/2020 Farming and Engineering Services Ltd Recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Farming and Engineering Services Ltd following the procedures on this page.
Before we Continue, Let’s talk a little about Farming and Engineering Services Ltd:
Farming and Engineering Services Limited (FES), the leading supplier of premium brand products including Massey Ferguson tractors and generators, Baldan farm implements, Netafim and Zimmatic Irrigation Equipment, Komatsu construction machinery and precision agriculture solutions has the following vacancies at its Lilongwe and Blantyre Branches:
Available Job Positions
The following Job Position is available at Farming and Engineering Services Ltd:
Diesel Technician (Lilongwe)
- Competently carry out site maintenance on a range of earthmoving and agricultural machinery in compliance with Health, Safety and Environmental policies.
- Enhance Customer Satisfaction through delivery of high quality service.
- Advise Supervisor of job status and relevant issues on a daily basis.
- Complete job cards and paperwork on time and to a high standard.
- Order spare parts for own work in keeping with a high level of preventative maintenance.
- Keep work area and service vehicles in a clean and good working condition.
- Honour reasonable call-out requests when required.
- Carry out any other duties as required by Management.
- Possession of a MSCE with strong credits in science subjects e.g. physical science and mathematics.
- National Trade Test Certificate in Motor Vehicle Mechanics.
- City & Guilds or any related Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- Proven experience working with heavy plant and tractors.
- Proven experience in electronic diagnostics on heavy plant and tractors.
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service technical equipment.
- Valid Motor Vehicle Driver’s licence.
How to Apply
Farming and Engineering Services Ltd Recruitment 2019 Application Details:
Candidates who meet the above requirements should send their applications with detailed and updated Curriculum Vitae and copies of certificates and contact addresses of not less than two traceable referees to be addressed to:
The National HR Manager
Farming and Engineering Services Ltd
P.O. Box 918
All applications must be received by 18th February 2019. Only shortlisted applicants will be acknowledged.