Farming and Engineering Services Ltd Recruitment 2019 for Dispatch Rider… Farming and Engineering Services Ltd recruitment 2019 application form, requirements, qualifications, and guidelines.
I believe you visit this page because you seek information on How to Apply for the Farming and Engineering Services Ltd Recruitment – Job Vacancy exercise. This page will give you insight on how to apply for Farming and Engineering Services Ltd recruitment 2019/2020, application form, requirements, qualification, guidelines, portal, and related details.
Farming and Engineering Services Ltd Recruitment 2019
Applications are invited from in suitably qualified applicants for the 2019/2020 Farming and Engineering Services Ltd Recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Farming and Engineering Services Ltd following the procedures on this page.
Before we Continue, Let’s talk a little about Farming and Engineering Services Ltd:
Farming and Engineering Services Limited (FES), the leading supplier of premium brand products including Massey Ferguson tractors and generators, Baldan farm implements, Netafim and Zimmatic Irrigation Equipment, Komatsu construction machinery and precision agriculture solutions has the following vacancies at its Lilongwe and Blantyre Branches:
Available Job Positions
The following Job Position is available at Farming and Engineering Services Ltd:
Dispatch Rider (Lilongwe)
- Collection and delivery of various administration documents and service Parts.
- Carry out any other duties as required by Management.
- Possess a MSCE or equivalent.
- Possess a valid and current motor bike Rider’s licence.
- Possess basic mechanical knowledge to assist with sourcing of Parts from various suppliers.
- Be a skilled Rider.
- Have a proven track record in a similar role with a large company within Lilongwe and possess knowledge of the various businesses and area.
- Possess good literacy and numeracy skills for delivery and expenses records.
- Be physically fit.
- Be reliable, trustworthy and punctual.
- Be able to work independently.
- English speaking.
- Have a mature attitude.
How to Apply
Farming and Engineering Services Ltd Recruitment 2019 Application Details:
Candidates who meet the above requirements should send their applications with detailed and updated Curriculum Vitae and copies of certificates and contact addresses of not less than two traceable referees to be addressed to:
The National HR Manager
Farming and Engineering Services Ltd
P.O. Box 918
All applications must be received by 18th February 2019. Only shortlisted applicants will be acknowledged.