Federation of National Associations of Persons with Disabilities Jobs Vacancies 2018
Federation of Ethiopian National Associations of Persons with Disabilities (FENAPD)
Position: Finance and Administration Head
Location: Addis Ababa
Reporting to: Executive Director
Purpose of the Position: To effectively undertake Human Resource, Property Admin and Finance activities in line with professional principles and the organizations rules and regulation. Provide effective and efficient HR/Admin related services to staff working for the office and support procurement processes as delegated or appropriate.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Support program departments during planning, implementing and reporting period,
• Coordinate to complete financial requirements for Action plans and prepare reports for internal and external purpose.
• Coordinate, lead and support finance section and undertaking other standard financial requirements. And maintain the financial health of the organization
• Ensures that policies and procedures governing finance and accounting activities are strictly adhered;
• Facilitate and arrange alt financial documents for Internal & External Audit
• Adhere to the necessary accounting, documentation and reporting procedures required for the purchase of items based on purchases/procurement procedure, if any;
• Participates in the development of accounting and management policies and procedures.
HR & Admin Responsibilities:
• Manage all staff benefits including leaves, PF and related
• Manage and address all staff personal issues following the HR manual guidelines:
• Monitor and follow up on the performance of all staff working in the Office;
• Maintain good working relationships in the workplace;
• Lead and coordinate the recruitment procedures.
• Administer organizational properties.
Others: Perform additional duties as assigned by line manager or the management team.
We encourage persons with disability with high credit for Women with disabilities to apply.
Qualifications/Skills : Required Qualification:
Education and year of experience
• University Degree in Accounting and Finance
• Minimum of 4 years of proven and progressive work experience, preferably in NGOs.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Good communication skill and appropriate knowledge in accounting;
• Computer application preferably in accounting software (Peachtree accounting is compulsory)
• Willingness to work under pressure;
• Firm belief in teamwork and gender equality arid sensitivity to disability;
Education Level : Bachelor’s
Experience : 3-5 years
City : Addis Ababa
State : Addis Ababa
Country : Ethiopia
How to Apply
• Interested applicants who meet the above requirements are invited to submit their application letter and CV along with non returnable credentials until Aug. 23, 2018 to FENAPD at the head office around Afincho ber near Nigerian Embassy, Contact: Tigist or Adanech on 0111553003 / 0913097634, Also useP.o.Box: 18430 Email: email@example.com Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.