Fentale Children’s and Family Charitable Organization Jobs Vacancies 2018 for ECD Officer
Fentale Children’s and Family Charitable Organization Jobs Vacancy, Fentale Children’s and Family Charitable Organization Recruitment, Fentale Children’s and Family Charitable Organization Jobs Opportunities… Jobs details below…
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Fentale Children’s and Family Charitable Organization Jobs Vacancies 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Fentale Children’s and Family Charitable Organization Jobs Vacancies 2018
Fentale Children’s & Family Charitable Organization would like to recruit interested & qualified applicants for the position of ECD Officer for the project funded by ChildFund Ethiopia. Applicant can send non returnable application and copies of work experience, education credentials and certificates through the above postal address or in person.
Summary of the job:
To provide leadership and oversight in the implementation and management of all ECD project activities at all site of the project operational areas.He/she will lead project planning , implementation, monitoring and evaluation, assess the outputs, outcomes and impact of program interventions and activities, and provide operations and financial management to the project. He/She will have direct responsibility for ECD program management in the project.
- Development of annual and quarterly implementation plans and budgets
- Lead and manage performance of ECD project activities
- Lead the technical design of project interventions and development of technical guidance and tools for office and staff of site level
- Represent the project externally with partners government and other agencies at regional level
- Prepare and share quality project reports as per donor requirements and the project monitoring and evaluation plan to the office
- Ensure all the organizations project documentation is filed and organized for accountability purposes
- Ensure project learning and achievements are documented and disseminated to stakeholders
- Ensure mid-term and final project evaluation take place
- Manage and monitor partnerships with funding organizations including to ensure efficient utilization and timely accountability of funds allocated for the project activities
- Manage project resources efficiently and effectively in accordance with organization and donors policies and guidelines
- Ensure the project is implemented in compliance with donor/grant requirements
- Organize regular performance review meetings to assess progress but also to agree on and communicate any changes in strategy with the key project stakeholder
- Ensure adequate stakeholder consultation and participation at all stages of the project implementation
- Organize training and coaching for staffs on ECD
- Foster collaboration and support in the organization to develop plans for integrating ECD with other thematic areas
- Ensure fentale CFCO Child protection policy and guidelines are adhered to in project implementation
Terms of Employment: 1year with possibility of extension
Qualification and Experience:
- Graduate with BSc/BA in ECD, Education, Child Psychology, Public health or related fields.
- At least 3 years experience after graduation in implementing Early Childhood care and development / Education or health projects
- Experience in working on issues of vulnerable children is an advantage
- Reasonable experience in community based programming
- Knowledge of environment and current effective practice and policy on Early Childhood care and development
- High level coordination facilitation and negotiation skills
- Good knowledge of donor grant and contract regulations
- Demonstrable abilities in planning, budget and reporting
- Excellent communication skills, both in written English and in face- to – face presentations and good communication skill in Afan oromo and Amharic
- Ability to work in stamina
- Experienced in working with pastoral community
- Willingness to undertake extensive travel to communities (50%)
How to Apply
Interested applicants fulfilling the above requirements can ONLY apply in person with returnable original documents and non returnable application, copies of educational documents, CV, testimonies & all other pertinent documents that verify the stated requirements to only at FCFCO office, within 10 working days of this announcement, please, bring the original documents for cross-reference. For more information .Only eligible candidates will be communicated.
Fentale Children’s & Family Charitable Organization P.O.Box 26 Metehara