FHI 360 Recruitment 2018 for Monitoring, Evaluation & Knowledge Management Specialist – Jobs in Malawi
FHI 360 Announces their Recruitment for several positions, Therefore qualified Applicant is requested to Apply for FHI 360 Recruitment 2018 See position below and Closing Date.
FHI 360 Recruitment 2018
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions.
FHI 360 is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Monitoring, Evaluation & Knowledge Management Specialist for the USAID Health Communication for Life (HC4L) Project.
The Monitoring, Evaluation and Knowledge Management (ME&KM) Specialist will be a mid-level position supporting day-to-day implementation of the project’s ME system as well as the KM strategy. He or she will review/update existing ME&KM systems and tools, support routine data collection, documentation, reporting and will also support dissemination to internal and external audiences. The successful candidate will also develop and monitor work plans, track performance on project indicators and support data visualization and use in decision making. The position will be based in Lilongwe and will report to the Director of Monitoring, Evaluation & Research.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS STANDARDS:
- Master’s Degree with 3-5 years of experience or bachelor’s degree with 5-7 years of experience in monitoring and evaluation (ME) and knowledge management (KM) for social and behaviour change communication (SBCC) programs.
Specific Knowledge Requirements:
- Significant demonstrated experience in setting up and managing ME&KM systems and strategies for internationally-funded health and development projects
- Strong working knowledge in developing, tracking and reporting on key indicators for measuring project effectiveness and impact particularly for USAID funded programs/projects.
- Demonstrated experience in ME&KM processes including data collection, analysis and documentation with attention to data quality assurance.
- Strong ability to analyze qualitative and quantitative data to generate reports and other KM products
- Excellent writing and documentation skills for different KM products including reports, briefs, success stories and articles
- Strong and demonstrated capacities for spatial analysis including land-cover mapping and the use of geographic information systems.
- Hands-on experience with a high-degree of competency in MS Excel, SPSS, knowledge management database management and other database software packages.
- Ability to set priorities while multi-tasking and meet deadlines.
- Proven ability to work as an effective team member.
How to apply
Interested candidates may apply online through FHI 360’s Career Center
Closing date of receiving applications is December 7, 2018. FHI 360 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for interview.