Girum General Hospital Jobs Vacancies 2018 for Druggist
Girum General Hospital Jobs Vacancy, Girum General Hospital Recruitment, Girum General Hospital Jobs Opportunities… Jobs details below…
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Girum General Hospital Jobs Vacancies 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Girum General Hospital Jobs Vacancies 2018
- Under direct supervision of Pharmacy Head, employee performs a wide range of procedures in all general areas of the Pharmacy including checking prescription, patient counseling on medication, stock count and labeling of medication Chemicals, mix preparation, accept payment, medication delivery, information collection summarizing and reporting; and does related work as required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Checking prescription to ensure that there are no errors and that they are appropriate and safe for the individual patient;
- Receive written prescription and refill requests and votes that information is complete and accurate;
- Council inpatient on appropriate use of medication;
- Maintain proper storage and security condition for drugs;
- Answer telephones responding to questions and requests;
- Establish and maintain patient profiles including lists of medications taken log individual patient;
- Order, label and council stock of medication chemicals and supplies and enter inverting data into computer;
- Receive and store incoming supplies, verify quantities against invoices, check the fiscal-receipt it should have Girum hospital tin number. If there is fiscal receipt; receive the item and sign. Inform suppliers of stock needs and shortages;
- Put all drugs and other items that come from Pharmacy store in place after you write their price;
- Take items from Pharmacy store as a weekly consumption bases;
- Those drugs requested from departments should be issued immediately on the requested date and time;
- The daily activities performed should be marked as done before the next day or within 24 hrs;
- Mix pharmaceutical preparations according to written prescriptions;
- Compute charges for medications and equipment dispensed to hospital patients and enter data to computer;
- Deliver medications and pharmaceuticals and equipment dispensed to hospital patients enter data to computer;
- Price stock and mark items for sales;
- Maintain a safe and clean pharmacy by complying with procedures rules and regulations;
- Answer medication availability by delivering medication to patients and departments;
- Prepare reports by collecting and summarizing information;
- The average number of customers returned due to drug shortage should be reported to pharmacy head;
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related result as needed;
Qualifications and Experience Requirements:
- Diploma in Pharmacy with professional renewed license as a Junior druggist approved by Food, Medicine and Health Care Administration and Control Authority of Ethiopia.
- Experience not required.
How to Apply
Only candidates meeting the required qualifications are invited to send their application letter and CV through the following address:
Please mention the title of the position you applied for on the subject line of your email, candidates who do not follow the application instruction will not be considered.
Note: only short listed candidates will be contacted